• Resident Ghost

Greyhound Station to Hotel

What would be the best way to get from the Greyhound bus station to the hotels around Disneyland?

• Rock Star Minion

Re: Greyhound Station to Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by Walt's Ghost View Post
    What would be the best way to get from the Greyhound bus station to the hotels around Disneyland?
    Taxi.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    Taxi.
    Would this also be the best way to get from the Amtrak station to a DLR area hotel.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland4Eva View Post
    Would this also be the best way to get from the Amtrak station to a DLR area hotel.
    That would be one way. Cheaper alternatives would be using the OCTA bus lines (not sure which hotel you're talking about) or the Anaheim Resort Transit route #15 which will take you from the Amtrak station to the Harbor Blvd. station in Disneyland. From there, you could transfer to another ART bus that may be closer to where your hotel is.

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland4Eva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    That would be one way. Cheaper alternatives would be using the OCTA bus lines (not sure which hotel you're talking about) or the Anaheim Resort Transit route #15 which will take you from the Amtrak station to the Harbor Blvd. station in Disneyland. From there, you could transfer to another ART bus that may be closer to where your hotel is.
    Two buses? With luggage?

Taxi.

Sure, it's a little more expensive. One person: take the buses. More than one: taxi (it's not double fare for two people). If that's too expensive, it's time to rethink Disneyland as your vacation destination.

Oh, to the OP: Route 16 of ART passes by the Greyhound Station. Stops at Anaheim Resort RV Park, about two blocks south. Every 20 minutes between 8AM and Midnight. Will get you to Garden Walk but that's it. I cannot guarantee your safety while you wait.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Thank you for that info but I think I would just opt for a taxi.BTW I was talking about the Alpine Inn.

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    Two buses? With luggage?

Taxi.

Sure, it's a little more expensive. One person: take the buses. More than one: taxi (it's not double fare for two people). If that's too expensive, it's time to rethink Disneyland as your vacation destination.

Oh, to the OP: Route 16 of ART passes by the Greyhound Station. Stops at Anaheim Resort RV Park, about two blocks south. Every 20 minutes between 8AM and Midnight. Will get you to Garden Walk but that's it. I cannot guarantee your safety while you wait.
    LOL.Yes I think I will have enough to cover it as I always have on every Disney vacation.