We have 4 night reservations for August at the GCA. Stayed there 5+years ago. I believe the reservation is for a standard room. DH,DS & DD, 18 & 14y/o.
1) They had bunk beds last time and are hoping for this again. Do I need to request those specifically?
2) I have heard about special tours of the hotel, does anybody know if this is an option still?
3) Is there is a walking tour of DCA in the early am?
4) Can you still get into the park early to possibly get a FP for the WOC?
5) I have also heard that you can get into soaring to see the first show before the park opens?
I keep thinking of more questions, but I will ask later. Is there any other special things that you can do at the GCA?