Disneyland Hotel Pool

Does anybody have an idea of when/if the Disneyland Hotel pool will close for the horrible new design? I am taking my wife for her Birthday in early October. She likes to have a day by the pool and that is (was) our favorite hotel mainly because of the grounds. Now I have heard The Lost Bar, Hooks Pointe and everything else in that area are closed. If the pool is closed too, we aren't going, but I have to cancel the package soon to save money.

I have called both the hotel directly and WDTC. Both are giving me the run around. The Disneyland Hotel will only tell me what is open that day. WDTC has only a monthly schedule, but offered the use of the GCH and PPH pools. Who wants to walk in the swimming gear to another hotel to take a dip? I can't believe they're going to charge full price for nothing more than a hotel room.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Re: Disneyland Hotel Pool

I heard that they will be leaving a pool open during construction.....but I have not confirmed this with Disney.
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Re: Disneyland Hotel Pool

For anybody else wondering, I was told the Neverland Pool is supposed to remain open until mid Oct. with perhaps limited closures before that. The other pool (don't know the name) should be open on those days and after the Neverland Pool closure.