• DL Obsessed

Disneyland Summer Promotion

I am planning a trip to Disneyland for 5 days in early July, right after the 4th of July.

I know that in previous years there are always summer promotions that come around May for the summer season. I also heard on here that they may have less promotions going on for the resort.

My question is, does anyone know any information on the trends of summer promotions and expect there to be a good offer coming at some point? Also, do you think that by waiting until may to book the trip is risking my ability to find open hotels, or are there usually still an abundance of good hotels at that time? (we're thinking about staying at either the Hilton, Sheraton Park, or Red Lion). I just didnt want to find that those 3 hotels are booked and we can't find a good place to stay that fits our needs.

I planned a trip on 2009 where we ended up changing out schedule because the price went down so much, so i just wanted to try and save a little money. Any advice would help. Thanks.

• Splash Enthusiast

Re: Disneyland Summer Promotion

this might not help you too much, but currently the red lion has some good deals on expedia if it's booked with airfare. i was picking between the red lion, the marriott and the portofino and picked the marriott just because it was more than $500 off the listing price.

Long time observer, first time poster.

Sorry for high-jacking this post, but it might get merged if I posted about ticket and hotel info.

I was wondering the same thing too. I wanted to know what the SoCal and Non-SoCal resident deals that would be going on as far as tickets. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

• Banned User

Smile Re: Disneyland Summer Promotion

I've been wondering the same thing. Last year they had been out for a couple of months, I think, at this point. We just booked our vacation at the Grand Cal for the second week of August. The girl on the phone told be that if there is a promotion that comes out before we come, that we could call and still get that promotion. Even though our vacation is already booked. So this way, I still get the rooms I wanted, AND possibly the promotion.

• Banned User

I'm wondering too because I know they are still running an older promotion on the Disneyland website right now and I'm wondering when the new promotions will come out. The current ones are only running until the end of June and we are also hoping to go in July. But for us late planning is the norm, we always plan our trips like a month or less in advance. LOL

And we usually stay at the Disneyland hotel if we can afford it with any specials or Priceline, except my husband isnt too fond of it cuz he doesn't like not knowing which hotel we're going to get.