Visiting DL again for a day in June. Last visit was in January- few questions.

Hi all.

So in January, my GF had some business in California, so we figured why not stop by DL for a couple days? Being that it was in January, we got a lot more done than we'd ever imagine. Pretty much everything we wanted to do, especially with no lines.

Now she has a little bit more business in CA in June, so we're going to take another DL day to unwind, but I have a few questions:

1. We're going at the beginning of June. How are the crowds at that time?
    2. We are considering skipping DCA since we did everything last time, but we're on the fence about getting a hopper pass to go on Ariel's Undersea Adventure. It will have only been open officially for a few days, would the line be too long to justify even going, especially when we only have one day?
    3. Is it reasonable to try to do all the night shows in one night (Magic/Memories, Fireworks, and Fantasmic)? Any tips?

Thanks to anyone who can provide any help.

Re: Visiting DL again for a day in June. Last visit was in January- few questions.

I can try to help

1. We r going in june as well and the crowds in june are heavy because it is the summer time

2.With all the construction going in DCA i am not looking forward to going there but we are. I think its always good to get a hopper pass and that is just me

3. and as far as all the shows if you plan to just concentrate on DL and go to DCA JUST for the ariel's undersea adventure then i dont see why you would not be able to see all of them its just a little hard when the fireworks start at about 8:40 and the last show for fantasmic starts at about 10:30 i believe. So a little tip you could see the parade early in the day. and just wait by rivers of america and watch the fireworks there and then watch the first show of fantasmic at 9:00 something wherever you are in the park you will be able too see the fireworks. and then enjoy whatever remaning rides you can until the park closes at 12:00

**hope this helps**

• Rock Star Minion

Re: Visiting DL again for a day in June. Last visit was in January- few questions.

Quote Originally Posted by lucciinthesky View Post
    Hi all.

So in January, my GF had some business in California, so we figured why not stop by DL for a couple days? Being that it was in January, we got a lot more done than we'd ever imagine. Pretty much everything we wanted to do, especially with no lines.

Now she has a little bit more business in CA in June, so we're going to take another DL day to unwind, but I have a few questions:

1. We're going at the beginning of June. How are the crowds at that time?
    2. We are considering skipping DCA since we did everything last time, but we're on the fence about getting a hopper pass to go on Ariel's Undersea Adventure. It will have only been open officially for a few days, would the line be too long to justify even going, especially when we only have one day?
    3. Is it reasonable to try to do all the night shows in one night (Magic/Memories, Fireworks, and Fantasmic)? Any tips?

Thanks to anyone who can provide any help.
    Thank you for numbering your questions!
    1. Weekends will be crowded. It will be crowded around Star Tours and Little Mermaid more so than in the past.
    2. I agree. I think that attraction will be there the next time you go.
    3. Pick a night with a late Fantasmic! show. Families with smaller kids generally go to the early show. Do fireworks first, then fantasmic. Go through Frontierland to get to Rivers of America.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Don't Stop Believing

1) It is crowded in June. You may get lucky with many of the rides though. I don't know how accurate my theory is, but the lines for other rides may be shorter because everyone will be in line for Star Tours.
    2) If you go straight there and you really want to ride Ariel, you may have a shorter wait, so it could be worth it.
    3) You can do both of the shows. You can either see the first Fantasmic of the night and just stay there to watch the fireworks (although you cannot see all of the effects like the lights on the castle) or try to find a spot on main street, or do fireworks than fantasmic. I like seeing fireworks first and then the second showing of fantasmic because you get to see everything of both shows!
    When You Keep On Believing, A Dream That You Wish Will Come True
    Visit my Flickr!