I know that people ask these questions all the time, so I'm sorry for asking these things! I looked around on the internet and had trouble finding the info I wanted, so decided I would ask here. :-)
When would be best to plan our trip? Here is my wish list. The time where we can get as much of what we want as possible, is of course the time I'd like to aim for. I also know that things can break and go down suddenly even though it was planned to be open. I'm prepared for that disappointment.
1.We would like to go when Carsland is open.
2. We would like to ride HM. Classic version is preferred, but we will take HMH over not at all.
3. We would like to ride Space Mountain, Ghost Galaxy overlay Preferred, but regular is better than nothing. (basically the opposite of how we feel about Haunted Mansion, although I am aware if we go when Ghost Galaxy is running, HMH will be as well, and that is ok.)
4. We would like to ride Pirates of the Caribbean
5. We would like for Fantasmic! to be on hiatus at least during the week.
6. We would like to ride the Matterhorn
7. We would like to ride Toy Story Midway Mania
8. We would like to ride Star Tours
I of course would love for everything to be just how I want it ;-) but these are the ones that we'd be bummed enough about we'd consider planning a later trip for. (Which is saying something, because I want to go very much, and as soon as possible. My hubs may be able to wait, but I want to go asap, lol) I know it's early, and who knows what can happen...but based of what you know from experience and the past, what would you guess our best window would be? We were aiming for September or October, I just don't know what the best week would be. We are open to other time suggestions that may better suit our desires as well.
I GREATLY appreciate anyone who is able to take the time and give me some advice.