Anyone else watching and waiting for the FALL Disneyland deals?

I have been eagerly awaiting the Fall Deals for 2012 to be announced, it should be any day now.

I usually book through Costco but am open to other outlets, does anyone know of any other good ones?

Hopefully we can find the $500 off a package like we did last year.

• Under that tree again!

Re: Anyone else watching and waiting for the FALL Disneyland deals?

Have you seen this one? It has a November component now.
    Park Days Neighbor Nights | Vacation Packages | Disneyland Resort

I check them everyone now and then since I have a couple reservations that I may be able to change to a better deal. I'm not expecting much.

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Have you seen this one? It has a November component now.
    Park Days Neighbor Nights | Vacation Packages | Disneyland Resort

I check them everyone now and then since I have a couple reservations that I may be able to change to a better deal. I'm not expecting much.
    I noticed that deal, last year we stayed @ paradise pier in september for 4 nights and spend much less than that deal...so i'm still going to hold out

I'm guessing that with all of the new attractions like Cars Land, there won't be any great deals this fall. I'm waiting, too! I'm going to keep my eye on Costco, CSAA, and GetAwayToday. Hopefully something good will come up.

I waited and waited and finally booked my trip. We are going Sept. 15th to the 22nd. and am staying at the Paradise pier with the family. We didnt get much of a discount, but we got our tickets and everything paid and am looking forward to a week of Disney with the family.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Waiting to see what comes up for later in the year as well. If your an AP holder you can get 30% off rooms. I saw several dates in September at $168 a night for Paradise Pier. I stayed there about 3 years ago during Memorial day weekend and got a better deal with a Concierge room at $175 a night. I agree with others that Disney isn't discounting that much and with Cars Land being a big hit, Disney probably feels that don't need to discount that much. So sad because I want to stay on property in November.

• Under that tree again!

Got this in an email today. Dates of September 21st to November 1st and November 25th to December 14th. Starts at $1,477 based on 2 adults, a junior(adult) and child at the BW Pavillilion which is a far walk away, for 3 nights, 4 days.
    BOOK BY 12/9/12.
    CALL 866-232-4232 OR YOUR TRAVEL AGENT.

When you stay right next door to the magic, you can enjoy everything Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Parks have to offer. Zoom over to the all-new Cars Land or World of Color, experience Halloween Time for some frightfully delightful fun, and create Disney memories that will last a lifetime.
    *Price based on quad occupancy [2 adults, 1 junior (age 10 to 17) and 1 child (age 3 to 9)] with a Walt Disney Travel Company package in a standard room for 3 nights at Best Western Plus Pavilions with 4-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets. Valid for most nights from September 21 through November 1 and November 25 through December 13, 2012 (with travel being completed by December 14, 2012). Total package price starts at $1,477. Check for offers associated with longer night stays. 4-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets expire thirteen (13) days after first use or January 13, 2013, whichever occurs first, and each day of use of a ticket constitutes one (1) full day of use. Offer subject to availability, restrictions, Blockout Dates and change without notice. Advance reservations required. Not valid with any other discount or promotion.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Still no word yet on any discounts for rooms in November whether for AP or general public? Been checking Disneyland.com and haven't seen anything yet. Still holding out hope though.