Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Costco 4-day park hopper tickets

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Costco in Livermore did indeed have them in stock. It was in front of the store as well. Just totally didn't pay attention to it when I was there earlier this week. I probably thought it was a toy for Cars Land since the stand had Cars Land advertisement on it

After purchase and pick up, the employee gave me two tickets even though I only purchased one. I told the employee she made a mistake. She says its a 4 day park hopper and you purchased two. I said look at the receipt closer, I purchased only one ticket but two berry smoothies. She looked again and said oh my gosh thank you.
    Don't worry... Costco will figure it out and they lock your card.... Good for you to push it. (I had a bad run-in on this, they sold me an item that wasn't in stock in the stockroom, then they gave me $50 more back, I complained several times that they were giving too much back on the return, they kept saying "that's what the computer tells us". Next time I went in they locked my card (the bean-counters figured it out). I told them I knew what it was, explained it (again) to them and handed them the $50 I kept in my wallet for that... then I asked for a receipt to show I paid it back... that started a 2 Hour nightmare. (it's wasn't bad until I asked for that receipt)

I was a Costco member since the late 80's... and didn't renew this year... basically their mistake, no matter how much i tried to correct it, was made into MY mistake, and they basically treated me as if I was some sort of Criminal...

So basically if you were to walk away with that extra ticket, they would have figured it out, and charged you the ticket price anyhow.)

Quote Originally Posted by bartming View Post
    I don't have a costco card too. I am looking for the prices of foods Disneyland. I need to finalize my budget. What is the cheapest food there?
    On Property? Probably going to be Hot Dogs... but really, you best bet is to walk across the street to one of the Fast Food Joints (McDonalds, Del Taco, etc). Best Value is the Boardwalk Pasta in DCA.

I know I'm a bit late to the thread, but I live in way northern California (north of Sacramento) and our Costco had this deal going too. We did like the OP, purchased one at a time and kept applying the $50 to the next tick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12