Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Costco 4-day park hopper tickets

have returned!

Was at my local Costco (in San Diego) on Saturday and saw that the tickets have returned just in time for my family's January trip.

Price is $259.99 (adult and child) and you receive a $50 Costco cash card. Since we have to buy 5 we bought one then will apply the $50 card to the next one we buy. I don't see this deal online right now.

Re: Costco 4-day park hopper tickets

Thank you! I have been following a thread about this on another site and of course TOTALLY FORGOT to check my local Costco when I was there yesterday.
    I wish I had a cool signature to insert here, but I don't.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Bummer I was just at Costco today and didn't think to look for it. Although I live in Northern CA, so don't know if my local Costco will have it. It would be nice if they do though.

•   

Went by my Costco here in the Bay Area and they didn't carry them

• Pooh Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Went by my Costco here in the Bay Area and they didn't carry them
    Wow, that is surprising. I know for sure the Antioch and Danville stores have them.

•   

Quote Originally Posted by Dilly123 View Post
    Wow, that is surprising. I know for sure the Antioch and Danville stores have them.
    Seriously? I was just at the Danville store today. I went over to where the tickets are for different restaurants, movies etc. I thought I looked pretty good, I guess not. Unless they are somewhere else??

• Pooh Fan

Seriously? I was just at the Danville store today. I went over to where the tickets are for different restaurants, movies etc. I thought I looked pretty good, I guess not. Unless they are somewhere else??
    When I was there last Sunday, they were at the front of the store. Maybe you didn't see them or perhaps they already sold out?

•   

Ahh, I didn't majorly pay attention at the beginning of the store. Today there was a bunch of clothes upon entry, and then I walked straight to the back. They may have sold out like you said. I'll check the Livermore store and if they are out I'll ask if they'll be getting anymore in soon. Thanks for the info.

•   

Costco in Livermore did indeed have them in stock. It was in front of the store as well. Just totally didn't pay attention to it when I was there earlier this week. I probably thought it was a toy for Cars Land since the stand had Cars Land advertisement on it

After purchase and pick up, the employee gave me two tickets even though I only purchased one. I told the employee she made a mistake. She says its a 4 day park hopper and you purchased two. I said look at the receipt closer, I purchased only one ticket but two berry smoothies. She looked again and said oh my gosh thank you.

• Pooh Fan

Costco in Livermore did indeed have them in stock. It was in front of the store as well. Just totally didn't pay attention to it when I was there earlier this week. I probably thought it was a toy for Cars Land since the stand had Cars Land advertisement on it

After purchase and pick up, the employee gave me two tickets even though I only purchased one. I told the employee she made a mistake. She says its a 4 day park hopper and you purchased two. I said look at the receipt closer, I purchased only one ticket but two berry smoothies. She looked again and said oh my gosh thank you.
    Glad to hear you found them. I can easily see how you could bypass them - as it doesn't look like your typical gift certificate stand.

I sure hope my local Costco store has them. Even though we'll probably only visit the Park 3 days, I will buy these if I can find them. The 3-day park hopper tickets are $250, but if there's a $50 Costco card, I'd be money ahead. Thanks for the news.

Yay! Just bought 2 4-day park hopper tickets at Costco. Hubby and I were each able to use our own Costco cards to buy the tickets, so we each got a $50 Costco card. Gas money!!

•   

Quote Originally Posted by Kat95242 View Post
    Yay! Just bought 2 4-day park hopper tickets at Costco. Hubby and I were each able to use our own Costco cards to buy the tickets, so we each got a $50 Costco card. Gas money!!
    That's nice. In reality because of the discounted deal Costco did, the 4th day is only $10 more over gate prices. And you get the $50 Costco cash card. Not bad at $65 a day to park hop.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Um.... I don't have a Costco card... I'll have to see if one of my co workers who does have one can pick me up a ticket before the anniversary meet.... when ever we find out when that is.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

I don't have a costco card too. I am looking for the prices of foods Disneyland. I need to finalize my budget. What is the cheapest food there?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast