Question Disney Vacation Packages Only Fly to Long Beach via SkyBlue - Comments ?

I've never been to LB airport. Is this an option that will be ok, traffic, etc. or should I get my own tickets
    and fly Southwest to John Wayne? Going to use a shuttle too. First non driving trip to DL.

Re: Disney Vacation Packages Only Fly to Long Beach via SkyBlue - Comments ?

It's considerably further away and so will be much more expensive to take a shuttle. It will be an hour away vs. 10 min. from Anaheim. I would fly into John Wayne, unless SkyBlue has a super ridiculous low fare.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Disney Vacation Packages Only Fly to Long Beach via SkyBlue - Comments ?

Personally, I never purchase a Disney package. I book everything separate. That way, I always have better cancellation policies, with room only reservations dealing with the hotel direct. I buy my tickets online, or have in the past, and they always come straight to my house via the regular mail. I fly into John Wayne Airport, because it's closer. It is a direct flight for me from Chicago, and getting the Disneyland Express Bus, or another shuttle from there is super easy.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort