Ramada Maingate no longer partnering w/ Costco & AAA?

Hello All-
    I'm trying to plan a fall 2014 trip (9/28-10/3) through either Costco or AAA, hoping to recreate the magic of our fall 2012 trip booked through AAA which included a stay at the Ramada Maingate but now both packages do not seem to include this hotel as an option. When I called both Costco & AAA each agent said they see it as an option in their system but it won't let them choose it. When I called the Ramada they never gave me a straight answer- they just kept trying to feed me promotions. Does anyone have better info on this?
    If the Ramada is truly not an option, $$ wise Best Western Stovall's Inn was a really good deal but it seemed like a really long walk and my husband isn't thrilled about ART. We'll be driving from PDX so paying to park at the hotel is a bummer but Stovall's had free breakfast that seemed a little more substantial than just a pastry and juice which would be a savings in the long run. Advice? Thanks for your time!

• Under that tree again!

Re: Ramada Maingate no longer partnering w/ Costco & AAA?

Why do you need to book through Cosco or AAA?

Looking at Cosco I don't see Ramada either. For that matter I only see 3 walk to the park hotels and none are short walks. That may be what's happened. Nobody across the street wants to sell discounted rooms through other companies.

Participating Good Neighbor Hotels - 3rd Night Free*
    • Sheraton Anaheim Hotel (Valid for Arrivals: Through 12/31/14)

Participating Good Neighbor Hotels - 4th Night Free*
    • Anabella Hotel (Valid for Arrivals: Through 6/9/14)
    • Anaheim Marriott Suites (Valid for Arrivals: Through 12/28/14)
    • Anaheim Marriott Hotel (Valid for Arrivals: Through 12/31/14)
    • Best Western PLUS Pavillons (Valid for Arrivals: 9/2/14 - 12/15/14)
    • Best Western PLUS Stovalls Inn (Valid for Arrivals: 9/2/14 - 12/15/14)
    • Courtyard Anaheim (Valid for Arrivals: 4/27/14 - 5/19/14, 8/17/14 - 10/6/14, and 11/2/14 - 11/17/14)
    • Crowne Plaza Anaheim Resort (Valid for Arrivals: 4/27/14 - 6/9/14 and 8/17/14 - 12/15/14)
    • Embassy Suites Anaheim South (Valid for Arrivals: Through 12/31/14)
    • Hilton Anaheim (Valid for Arrivals: Through 12/31/14)
    • Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort (Valid for Arrivals: 4/27/14 - 5/19/14, 8/17/14 - 10/6/14, and 11/2/14 - 11/17/14)
    • Staybridge Suites Anaheim Resort (Valid for Arrivals: 4/27/14 - 5/19/14, 8/17/14 - 10/6/14 and 11/2/14 - 11/17/14)

Participating Good Neighbor Hotels - 5th Night Free*
    • Desert Palms Inn & Suites (Valid for Arrivals: Through 12/31/14)
    • Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites (Valid for Arrivals: 4/27/14 - 5/10/14, 8/17/14 - 10/5/14, and 11/2/14 - 11/16/14)

The top one, Sheraton, has a buffet breakfast and its own shuttle.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

The hotel may just be seeing good direct bookings and have decided not to offer rooms through a 3rd party. 3 party companies take a portion of the revenue from the room via commission or fees. During peaks we pull our rooms from 3rd party sites as well, as do most hotels.

Thanks for the info. I tried individually booking- looking at hotels, park hoppers for 2 adults & 1 child (8yo) and it seemed like the Costco package was the best bang for my buck when I factored in extras like dinner at Goofy's Kitchen, $20 Disney card, $10 ESPN card, etc. which would be included in the package. The more I read the reviews on Stovall's the more I'm on the fence. Some people make it sound like an easy stroll to DD then hop on to the Monorail while others compare the walk to running a marathon after walking the Oregon Trail!

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    Thanks for the info. I tried individually booking- looking at hotels, park hoppers for 2 adults & 1 child (8yo) and it seemed like the Costco package was the best bang for my buck when I factored in extras like dinner at Goofy's Kitchen, $20 Disney card, $10 ESPN card, etc. which would be included in the package. The more I read the reviews on Stovall's the more I'm on the fence. Some people make it sound like an easy stroll to DD then hop on to the Monorail while others compare the walk to running a marathon after walking the Oregon Trail!
    It's about a 15 minute walk to the gates. The Monorail station is closer but won't necessarily save any time, and could be a longer walk unless you are in or going to Tomorrowland or Fantasyland.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

Looks like it's back to the drawing board! Thank you!

• Under that tree again!

If you want a Cosco package from that list above I'll tell you what I would go with.

If 3 nights, the Sheraton, it's pretty a good family place to stay has breakfast and its own shuttle.
    If 4 nights, the Emabssy Suits, it's a very nice hotels includes breakfast. Uses ART.
    If 5 nights, the Palms is the worst hotel on this list and about a 12 minute walk. The Holiday Inn is fine and just north of the Mickey and Friends Garage. It's about 10 minute walk to the Trams.
    Be Cool Stay in School!