Annual Passholder- any way to get into the magic morning or early entry?

We are 99% sure we will be getting the annual passports as we have 2 trips planned to SO. Cal in the next year- BUT we are super sad about not getting early entry...

The person I spoke with at Disney said even if we stay at a resort hotel we won't get the "magic morning" 1 hour entry... He did seemed unsure of my question and also said there is only a 10% discount on the hotel for annual passholders- where the website is saying 25% Sun-Thursday and 15% on weekends...

Is he correct? is there any way to get in early 1 time during our visit?

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Re: Annual Passholder- any way to get into the magic morning or early entry?

You don't get "Magic Morning" but you do get ~Early Entry~ when staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel.

So basically, you don't get the free McDonalds-like breakfast but you do get in early regardless of what kind of admission media you have (unless you have an AP that is blocked that day)....and not just "one time" but everyday that it is offered (which I think is at least 4 days a week for Disneyland and 3 days a week for DCA)
    Last edited by sleepyjeff; 05-19-2014 at 11:55 AM.
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

The only way to get a Magic Morning is to buy a 3+ Day ticket. After you use your Magic Morning, upgrade it to an Annual Pass.

• Under that tree again!

10% discount is the minimum, which is why you were told that. That's when the hotel will have full occupancy.

It is higher at slow times, but the amount varies so isn't simple to post a coverall amount.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.