Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist

Re: Anabella Hotel - Special Rates for MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary - January '08

I stayed there in 2001 while attending a convention.

Upside: close to convention center and plenty of room to store a bike in the room.
    Downside: longish walk to DL, might be a deal breaker for some.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Re: Anabella Hotel - Special Rates for MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary - January '08

I think the walk would only be a little more than the hotels along Harbor Boulevard. Not enough to be a deal breaker. The hotel is closer than some might think. Plus, MCers get a great rate at a wonderful hotel. I would say that this hotel is a step up from most of the hotels on Harbor.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• 'splosions

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot View Post
    I think the walk would only be a little more than the hotels along Harbor Boulevard. Not enough to be a deal breaker. The hotel is closer than some might think. Plus, MCers get a great rate at a wonderful hotel. I would say that this hotel is a step up from most of the hotels on Harbor.

if you cut through the Grand Californian out to DTD, the walk is about 20-30 minutes shorter from the hotel to the main gate.

Harbor is a LONG street...

I just booked a kids suite for January. I hope January 1st is not to crowded.
    Thanks for the great deal!
    "You can't judge a book by its cover."
    "No, but you can tell how much it is going to cost."

• 'splosions

Re: Anabella Hotel - Special Rates for MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary - January 25 - 27

hah! that was you? I was the one that the reservationist was asking

Re: Anabella Hotel - Special Rates for MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary - January 25 - 27

Yes that was me. I am so excited. The kids will LOVE the bunk beds. So she thought the walk was about 10 minutes to DTD. Does this sound right? I keep looking at the maps but can not figure it out. On our past trips we have stayed at the Carousel, BW Park Place, and the Fairfield all just across the street. Our little one still goes back for naps during the day so walking distance is important.
    "You can't judge a book by its cover."
    "No, but you can tell how much it is going to cost."

• 'splosions

I work at Downtown Disney as well part time so often I'll park my car at the hotel and walk from one job to the other on days when i work both

so i can safely vouch its about 15 minutes to the gate. the secret is cutting through the Grand to DTD and making a right from there

Question Re: Anabella Hotel - Special Rates for MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary - January 25 - 27

Browncoat,

Do you know if these rates could be available for march 08??

Thanks a lot

• 'splosions

good question, I'll find out once i go to work

• 'splosions

ok, the discount is only available until the dates for the Gumball Rally. There MIGHT be an extension but nothing is in talks right now because March is always the start of our heavy convention season (Cheerleaders, Religious groups, Dentist, etc.)

Thumbs up Re: Anabella Hotel - Special Rates for MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary - January 25 - 27

Quote Originally Posted by Browncoat View Post
    ok, the discount is only available until the dates for the Gumball Rally. There MIGHT be an extension but nothing is in talks right now because March is always the start of our heavy convention season (Cheerleaders, Religious groups, Dentist, etc.)

Thanks Browncoat....We are planning to celebrate my son's 3rd birthday at Disneyland, and the Anabella seems to be a great choice!! Hope this happens !

• 'splosions

theres still availability for these dates if anyone is interested. give us a call!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Thank you Browncoat. We announce the event in the Roundup tomorrow and our site-wide announcement will go up tonight.

I know that I'll be making my reservations with you guys tomorrow.

Great deal. You guys are awesome!

-Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

I am so excited! I too booked a room for these great rates at Annabella. I did book awhile ago when I first learned about the Gumball Rally and Mega Meet. But, for no extra money I was able to step-up from a "Deluxe" room to a Concierge Club Annabella room with a King and a Double. The rooms look so beautiful, not to mention the hotel as a whole. So, I extended the reservation to include Friday night too! I cannot wait!

Question for Browncoat ... Are all the rooms Non-Smoking? Or was that something I should have requested? I didn't even think about it at the time of booking. Oops!
    Sparrow, Johnson, Skellington, Black, White, ... Daniels. I just love Jack's!

P.S. You can always visit me on MySpace at: http://myspace.com/miisvegas.

• 'splosions

i tried figureing out the percentage, but this is easier...

5 rooms out of our 358 are smoking. None of the Concierge rooms are smoking, though smoking is allowed on the patio for the ground floor rooms

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast