Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: Anabella Hotel - Special Rates for MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary - January 25 - 27

So I just tried to add one more day, and go figure the hotel is booked on New Years Eve. We were going to come down on New Years Day to avoid all of the New Years Eve commotion. Well I did not really think about how bad riving through LA on New Years Day would be. So I just tried to add New Years Day and there is a room but it is a different type of suite (lots of suite types). Anyway fingers crossed maybe something will open up.

Anyway, looking forward to staying there in just a few days!!!
    "You can't judge a book by its cover."
    "No, but you can tell how much it is going to cost."

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Re: Anabella Hotel - Special Rates for MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary - January 25 - 27

Quote Originally Posted by Browncoat View Post
    yeah, I usually wind up doing that when it gets busy here. Helps move things along you know?

Club rooms include: Continental breakfast every day of your stay, 2 bottles of water and a box of chocolates as welcome amenities, complimentary access to our business center so you could post your trip reports on MiceChat, robes/slippers, and a late check-out of 1 pm.

theres 3 different layouts for the Club rooms, one with a King and a Double bed in an "L" shaped room and one with a Queen size bed and a sofa-sleeper in the L shape. there's also an ADA version with wider doorways to allow wheelchair access

typically they sleep around 3-4 comfertably

Wow, this just made me add your hotel to my top list for June. Nice...

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: Anabella Hotel - Special Rates for MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary - January '08

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot View Post
    I think the walk would only be a little more than the hotels along Harbor Boulevard. Not enough to be a deal breaker. The hotel is closer than some might think. Plus, MCers get a great rate at a wonderful hotel. I would say that this hotel is a step up from most of the hotels on Harbor.
    Also I think if the Timon parking lot is open, you could just go across the street to the Katella entrance to the Timon lot, and pick up the tram there. I'm not sure if thats any faster than going through the Grand Californian, but one time when I was staying in one of the hotels off Katella (the Sheraton I think it was) I went that way.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing

Blog Entries

My reservation is made for the Annabella for Saturday night!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Add me to the reservation gang! My group will be there for the entire weekend. We got a great deal and I'm sure a great room We got a 2 bedroom suite with room to accomodate 6 for an amazing price.

I'm so excited!!

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Add me to the list of getting an amazing deal! The Annabella is such a beautiful hotel. It has such a great relaxing feel to it. Room service, pool bar, nice rooms, wonderful staff.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Circle of Ancients

Just booked ours as well. We got a Deluxe room for 3 of us. But I'm thinking if Concierge isn't too much more we may upgrade.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Concierge was a $10 upgrade fee. And those rooms sound heavenly!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Just booked ours as well. We got a Deluxe room for 3 of us. But I'm thinking if Concierge isn't too much more we may upgrade.
    Gregg, I booked a Concierge room for $99 that has a king size bed as well as a double bed.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

• Circle of Ancients

Just called, got Concierge for the same rate we already had.

Who's up for an Anabella Concierge late-night meet in our robes and slippers!!!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Boo! I'm always up for a late night meet, but I can't get concierge for the room I booked!

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by MTNGIRL View Post
    Boo! I'm always up for a late night meet, but I can't get concierge for the room I booked!
    We can share a robe and hop around on one foot (the slippered one)

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

What exactly is included with the conceirge services at the Anabella? I saw that the club rooms have flat panel tvs and nicer linen and continental breakfast is included. But, do they have a conceirge lounge like DLH/GCH? With snacks throughout the day, drinks throughout the day and cocktails in the evening?

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom View Post
    What exactly is included with the conceirge services at the Anabella? I saw that the club rooms have flat panel tvs and nicer linen and continental breakfast is included. But, do they have a conceirge lounge like DLH/GCH? With snacks throughout the day, drinks throughout the day and cocktails in the evening?
    According to the wesite, it's what you mentioned. Not sure if there is some sort of Concierge lounge. They do have turn-down service and a seperate check-in counter as well.

And at the same price as one of the deluxe room's, why not.

Hope you guys and Gals have a great stay. I have been staying at the Anabella since it opened and always had great service.

In one of my stays i put out my breakfast request the day before. The et morning my breakfast had not arrived so i called front desk. It so happens that the wind blew the request card from my door we later found it near a planter.

They were so nice and prepared a breakfast for me and fresh orange juice at no cost.

The rooms are nicely decorated, clean and spacious.

I always forget the names of the towers but i always prefered the towers along the entrance and near the large fountain.

The adult only pool is nicely secluded and the family pool is nice and large.

The walk to Disneyland resort is not long at all as is good excercise in the morning.

All you do is cross and walk down the lushly landscaped and well lit Disneyland drive to GCH.

The restauarant in the hotel serves good food and if you want something diferent there are a couple eateries walking distance. The hotel is right next to an icecream/soda/family restuarant that is open late.

Nothing better than a fresh icecream shake or a big icecream float from the soda shop.

Have fun everyone

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast