Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Anabella Hotel - Special Rates for MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary - January 25 - 27 '08

Special Hotel Offer For MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary Jan 25 - 27th:

The Anabella Hotel is offering us a great rate (nearly half off their regular price):
    $89 for any of their standard rooms and $99 for deluxe rooms. To book a room, you will need to call into the Reservations Department at 800.863.4888 to make the bookings - the offer is not available through their website. Simply call in and mention the promotion code: "MICECHAT" in order to receive the group discounted rates.
    - - - - -
    The Anabella Hotel is an Old California Spanish mission-style hotel contained within seven acres of lush, landscaped grounds. The property is located directly across from the Disneyland® Resort and situated on the Anaheim Convention Center Campus. The Anabella Hotel was the recent recipient of the Anaheim Beautiful Property Award and incorporates architectural elements that draw upon the heritage of authentic California missions.

Cool off after a day at the theme parks at one of the 2 swimming pools, one for adults only. Complete the day with a relaxing facial or treat those tired feet to a pedicure at the exclusive Bella Nail/Hair Salon & Spa. Other features offered are Jacuzzi, State-of-the-art Business Center, Fitness Center, Bellman Service, Concierge Service, and Guest Laundry & same day Dry Cleaning Service. Dine at the Tangerine Grill & Patio restaurant or enjoy a meal instead your guest room with room service.

To book a room, call 800.863.4888 and mention the promotion code: "MICECHAT" in order to receive the group discounted rates
    Last edited by Dustysage; 10-16-2007 at 01:40 PM.

• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon

Re: Anabella Hotel - Special Rates for MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary - January '08

Is there a cutoff date for reserving the discounted rates?
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Re: Anabella Hotel - Special Rates for MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary - January '08

That is where I always stay... I'll have to do this!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BDBopper View Post
    Is there a cutoff date for reserving the discounted rates?
    Bopper, I don't know the answer to that, but I do work in the convention industry.

If you think you might be there, call and book your room now. Once the Anabella is sold out, you'll be stuck.
    Last edited by IndianaJenn; 10-16-2007 at 06:59 AM.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

This is an excellent deal! The Anabella Hotel is our choice when spending an overnight visiting Disneyland. Be sure to ask about their suites too. You'd be surprised how little extra you'll spend.

Also: ask about their "frequent stayer" program. 5% discount beginning with your second visit!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

My family and I stayed at the Anabella a couple weeks ago. It is now our favorite non-Disney hotel when visiting Disneyland. The pool area is gorgeous and well shaded. The complex is sprawling, but you wouldn't really know it by how peaceful the grounds are.

We stayed in a deluxe room that had upgraded bedding with a king bed, a double bed and a single sofa bed. With four of us in the room, we were very comfortable.

Over the years, I have stayed at many different hotels and motels along Harbor and Katella. The Anabella is the best value for the money.

Excellent choice Dusty!
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

• Dave

Blog Entries

We Usyaully Stay At The Tropacana Inn. Where Is It In Relation To That?
    Dave

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

The Anabella is across Katella from DCA (there is a great view of California Screamin') on the south side of the street. It is just east of Disneyland Drive.

The easiest way to access the Resort is by walking North on Disneyland Drive to the Grand Californian Hotel. It looks as though the walk would be similar in distance to walking to DL/DCA/DTD from the Mickey & Friends structure.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

• 'splosions

<---- is the Concierge at the Anabella Hotel

• 'splosions

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJenn View Post
    Bopper, I don't know the answer to that, but I do work in the convention industry.

If you think you might be there, call and book your room now. Once the Anabella is sold out, you'll be stuck.
    ah, but I do I-Jenn

there is no cutoff date for the discount rate, but booking this early in advance is EXTREMELY helpful

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Browncoat View Post
    <---- is the Concierge at the Anabella Hotel
    I think I met you when I checked in. We had a great conversation about your Disney experience. You were also very helpful and knowledgable.

• 'splosions

Red Face Re: Anabella Hotel - Special Rates for MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary - January '08

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot View Post
    I think I met you when I checked in. We had a great conversation about your Disney experience. You were also very helpful and knowledgable.

aw thanks i do what i can. I'm glad you guys had a great trip. were you staying in one of my Club rooms?

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

The check-in desk was busy, so you kindly offered to help me. We stayed in a deluxe room, but it was not. Pub level. What are the benefits of club level?

• 'splosions

yeah, I usually wind up doing that when it gets busy here. Helps move things along you know?

Club rooms include: Continental breakfast every day of your stay, 2 bottles of water and a box of chocolates as welcome amenities, complimentary access to our business center so you could post your trip reports on MiceChat, robes/slippers, and a late check-out of 1 pm.

theres 3 different layouts for the Club rooms, one with a King and a Double bed in an "L" shaped room and one with a Queen size bed and a sofa-sleeper in the L shape. there's also an ADA version with wider doorways to allow wheelchair access

typically they sleep around 3-4 comfertably

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing

Blog Entries

Browncoat, you are the Yoda of the Annabella.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast