Hi All. Looking to experts for some advise. I want to go to DL for my son's 7th b-day on 12/31. I'm trying to make up for trip last year that got canceled due to a family illness and death. Anyway, these are my questions to try and salvage this trip my kids deserve.
1. I want to DL on 12/31, 1/1 and 1/2.
2. Want to have my son get a star on his birthday and maybe get selected to pull the sword from the stone.
3. Being at park at midnight not a priority, but would like a hotel (moderate price, but nice, with fridge & micro?) that allows us to see fireworks. Understand at whim of last minute cancellations.
4. Thinking about a 3-day park hopper: 12/31 at DL; 1/1 at CGA; 1/2 at DL again.
5. Should I hold out for last minute cancellations at better hotels/motels or book at lesser to guarantee trip.
6. Any suggestions welcomed.
Your advise is greatly appreciated. NCC