The Cowboys got a big win last night :)

I just love my team the Dallas Cowboys The win that we got last night was big for so many reasons. One reason is because this win really helps us in the playoff race. Now the Giants have allready won the division, but NFC wins and NFC East wins really helps us out with tie-breakers. Also this win was big, because it helps to show that we can beat the Giants. There is a very good chance that we might have face the Giants in the playoffs and if we do it will be on the road. I really believe that the win we got last night could help us out if we play the Giants again in the playoffs.

Now we have beat the Giants at home, but could we also beat them on the road in the playoffs? Well I think we can beat the Giants and any team no matter where we play. First though we have to get in the playoffs. We are in good shape for getting into the playoffs, but we have not clinched a playoff spot just yet. Also it's not very likely that we will face the Giants in the first round playoffs, but anything can happen. There is also the chance that someone else could knock off the Giants. Anything can happen. Anyways, If the Cowboys and the Giants stay alive in the playoffs I think the Cowboys can beat them. I think the Cowboys can win the NFC Championship and go to the Super Bowl. I also think the Cowboys can win the Super Bowl.

Anyways for night now I am really enjoying the win that we got last night I love the Dallas Cowboys

• Circle of Ancients

Re: The Cowboys got a big win last night :)

I'm sick of the cowgirls. They were the top story of every sports show. The Steelers/Ravens game should have been the top story IMO. They are going to fall apart again, I have no question about that.

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    I'm sick of the cowgirls. They were the top story of every sports show. The Steelers/Ravens game should have been the top story IMO. They are going to fall apart again, I have no question about that.
    Are you are talking about all that talk about the whole Terrell Owens thing? Terrell Owens and the Dallas Cowboys did not start any of that. The media just made a big deal out of nothing. Terrell Owens,Roy Williams and Patrick Crayton just went to talk to Jason Garrett about some things. I believe Jason Garrett has an open door policy. I have talked to some of my managers (who also have an open door policy) about some ideas that I had and to me it just looked like Terrell Owens was doing the same thing by going to Jason Garrett. A lot of managers welcome suggestions and so do a lot of coaches.

I never did believe that Terrel Owens had a problem with Tony Romo and I never will. This is not the first time that the media made a big deal out of nothing. It was really great to see Tony Romo,Terrell Owens and Jason Witten all together with all 3 of them being nice to eachother Players may not always agree on every single thing, but that does not mean that they don't like eachother.

• Circle of Ancients

Puhleese, It's ALWAYS Terrell Owens. From when he was with the 49ers, to the Eagles and with the Cowboys. What makes you think he's any different now.

He talked all kinds of smack about both Jeff Garcia and Donovan McNabb.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tiny tim View Post
    Are you are talking about all that talk about the whole Terrell Owens thing? Terrell Owens and the Dallas Cowboys did not start any of that. The media just made a big deal out of nothing.

I have talked to some of my managers (who also have an open door policy) about some ideas that I had and to me it just looked like Terrell Owens was doing the same thing by going to Jason Garrett. A lot of managers welcome suggestions and so do a lot of coaches.

I never did believe that Terrel Owens had a problem with Tony Romo and I never will. This is not the first time that the media made a big deal out of nothing.
    Repeat aftyer me...Terrell Owens is very talented.

But he's also a cancer.

Just ask the Eagles and the Niners.

Hire him at your peril.

And as to the media supposedly making something from nothing...Like Clinks said. Puhleese. If you see smoke, almost assuredly there is a fire somewhere nearby to cause it.

The Dallas Cowboys. Who said the "Dallas" soap opera lkeft the air more than 20 years ago...

-- Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

How many titles have the prima donnas won? Keyshawn, T.O., Ocho Cinco, etc. Have any of them earned a ring yet? Dallas needs T.O. to get arrested or something so he can take the rest of the season off.
    Fight On! Beat the Bulldogs!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Speaking of "drive-by" my cousin just became the new drummer for -Train-
    This device kills fascists.