Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Who Is Planning On Going to the MC Anniversary Super Bowl Event?

C'mon, sports fans -I have a ticket to the Howard Johnson's event on Sunday, but I've yet to hear of anyone else that's coming.

I'd like to actually watch the game with someone. Otherwise I'll join the crowd at the other events, and watch it at home later.

Anyone else coming? I promise to be on my best behavior, honest.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Re: Who Is Planning On Going to the MC Anniversary Super Bowl Event?

Edit
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

I won't be there. No money on the game, so little interest. Sorry Barry.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

I would love to go... but I would also love to how money. So I can't go

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

I am planning to go.

In fact, I am also willing to pay for Kritter to attend.

Not sure if I will be at HoJo's at exactly 3 PM, and also planning to DVR it.

I already picked up the 3-D glasses for the Monsters vs Aliens commerical for the group.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

awesome awesome!

3-D commercials?! wow!

I will be wearing my Tomlinson Jersey, but underneath will be a Steelers shirt to represent my moms team!

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

If anyone is going to watch the game, would you mind texting me the scores at the end of each quarter? It's the only reason I care about it...

Send me a PM for my cell number. Thanks.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    If anyone is going to watch the game, would you mind texting me the scores at the end of each quarter? It's the only reason I care about it...

Send me a PM for my cell number. Thanks.
    You have my number. Just text me and I will text you back. Your number is not inserted into my phone.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

David, I'll be there. I'll miss some of the other activities, but I can do some of those other times. How often do I get to watch a Super Bowl, with you and Kritter and hopefully others? In honor of Barbaraann's brother, and our many Zonies on this board, I'll likely root for the Cardinals.

Which should be of great comfort to Steeler fans, given my track record.

-- Barry

BTW, I wanted to pay for Kritter.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

I will be there and you better be ready for all the in-your-face football from me, you Cardinal rooter forers!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

This is the first year I'm excited to miss the Superbowl. I'm a Seahawks fan and the two teams I hate most (Well, except the Raiders but I wont miss a Superbowl they are playing in in hopes of a Raider loss) are playing. The Cards I hate because they are the one team that owns my team. Even if the Cards are having a lousy season, they always beat my Seahawks (Even when the Hawks are having a great year...Go Figure). Not only that, Kurt Warner is a slap in the face to all the Los Angeles Rams Fans by taking the St. Louis Rams to a Superbowl win and having those infamous words by their Super Witch owner..."See, Moving from LA can mean great things."
    And that leads to the Steelers. I wont even go into how the Superbowl was stolen from my Seahawks back in Superbowl XXL. I could care less about this years game.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Circle of Ancients

I'm kind of in the same boat PM. I don't really care about the game either way. I will be recording at home to watch Monday since we won't be home, but just for my own highlights and of course, the commercials. I won't be avoiding the score or anything though.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMunkee View Post
    Not only that, Kurt Warner is a slap in the face to all the Los Angeles Rams Fans by taking the St. Louis Rams to a Superbowl win and having those infamous words by their Super Witch owner..."See, Moving from LA can mean great things."
    You and I are of the same mind about "the witch", Troy. I was almost sick to my stomach when I saw her holding the trophy that night. But she's dead, and her chief henchman John Shaw's been outed. Still, I don't ever see myself rooting for the Rams to win another game, ever.

I do part ways a bit on Warner, though. He's a class act, and the kind of guy you like to root for.

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    I'm kind of in the same boat PM. I don't really care about the game either way. I will be recording at home to watch Monday since we won't be home, but just for my own highlights and of course, the commercials. I won't be avoiding the score or anything though.
    Geez, guys, this is making it tough. I fully understand and even agree with your reasoning. I wanna be with you guys on Sunday, like I said before. Maybe I'll go watch the second half or something to get some of both worlds.

-- Barry

-- Barry

• Circle of Ancients

Barry, were probably leaving by 4:00 anyway, so it just wouldn't have made sense. We have to drive up to Ventura to pick up the kids, then home. Don't really want to do that at like 9:00pm.

• MC State Comptroller

I would absolutely LOVE to be there, but the past 3 games I was at home in the same outfit (underwear included...i know TMI TMI) in the same seat with the same Cardinals football, with the same drink (seagrams 7 & & in a can) and the same people. I am not about to jinx the cardinals by going someplace else, no matter how much I love the chatters.

But I will be there in spirit with you all. Have a drink on me and be glad that I'm not there if they lose. I would demolish the HoJo's!
    "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast