Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A-Roid

• Banned User

A-Roid

Wow, so ESPN Sportscenter is saying that A-Roid supposedly tested positive for steroids a few seasons ago. Does this roids era have no boundries?

• Is it summer yet???

Re: A-Roid

And this surprises you because?????

Perhaps the question should be, Does greed have any boundaries??

Unfortunately, we all know the answer to that one.
    Rally Rat, Oh how I've missed thee!

• Ice melts fast in AZ

Say it ain't so Alex. While I've never been a huge A-Rod fan, I've rooted for him because when he does well, my team does well, but he's such a drama case and this just adds to it. I was hoping that he was clean and that when he broke Barry Bonds HR record it would be by someone who didn't juice. I do think it will be interesting how he handles it. Does he go the Clemens route of denial or does he go the Giambi route and apologize? My bet is denial and a horrible year at the plate due to all the added pressure from the media and fans.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

WHo cares? It appears the witch hunt continues. MLB just skates while individual players are left picking up the pieces. What's funny is while MLB breathes a sigh of relief that they aren't getting the heat directly, all of this madness is horrible press for the sport.

• Senior Minion

Perhaps the juice shrank his equipment to the point where he will now no longer be able to reproduce his species.

The more stuff that comes out about him, the more my impression that Derek Jeter is a class act grows.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by Wotan View Post
    Perhaps the juice shrank his equipment to the point where he will now no longer be able to reproduce his species.

The more stuff that comes out about him, the more my impression that Derek Jeter is a class act grows.
    Don't be concerned. Madonna's dried up eggs aren't accepting any willing suitors.

• or CBF

And another one bites the dust.

No surprises here. Funny how this comes out after he signs a massive extension with the good 'ol Yanks.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Now we know why his Yankee teammates call him "A-Fraud" behind his back.

*snicker*

Yeah this doesn't surprise me one iota.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Given the fact that steroid use in sports like this seems to be poorly regulated, or not regulated at all, I'm not surprised.

I just hope not all of the greats juiced and I hope not all of the future greats will juice. If there are any greats who haven't juiced, especially over the last few years, they deserve great compliments. Heck, I think anyone who doesn't juice at all in this sport now-a-days deserve compliments for playing clean and fair.

• Goofy

looks like they are going to be more tough on the testing.

• Circle of Ancients

I think it's probably fair to say that EVERYBODY was doing it. I mean, at this point, it would be stupid to say they weren't. Which is VERY sad.

The question is, how many of them are going to man up and actually admit it.

• Ice melts fast in AZ

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    The question is, how many of them are going to man up and actually admit it.
    None of them. They won't confess or apologize until their name is in a report or a news story. However, if I were one of the other 103 names on that list, I might consider coming clean before my name was released by Sports Illustrated.

• Ice melts fast in AZ

A-Rod will be on ESPN tonight at 6 ET. He confesses using preformance enhancing drugs from 2001 to 2003. I think there is an apology in there somewhere between saying that MLB didn't enforce any policies and he was young and stupid.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by Polar_Bear View Post
    A-Rod will be on ESPN tonight at 6 ET. He confesses using preformance enhancing drugs from 2001 to 2003. I think there is an apology in there somewhere between saying that MLB didn't enforce any policies and he was young and stupid.
    Rumor has it he's going to say he only took them in Texas, not New York. Also he was not aware that they were performance enhancing drugs. I guess he's taking the "I'm stupid" road and will let any Joe Blow stick a needle in him. 1 down, next the 102 others on the list. Wheeeee!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

It boggles my mind how these guys claim they "didn't know" they were taking steroids. How can you NOT know?! Yeah I'm going to let any old Joe Blow stick a needle in my rear end and inject me with who knows what.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast