Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Re: College Football

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMousePal View Post
    Yeah the first quarter was horrible. USC lost the ball twice. D'oh. Nobody is perfect.
    You guys are complaining about one bad quarter, from a true freshman starting his first game? What, you wanted 77-0? Give somebody San Jose State and 54? Geeze.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• MiceChat Travel Partner

Did you have to mention 77-0? We are still trying to forget that game!
    MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

• Animation Domination

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    You guys are complaining about one bad quarter, from a true freshman starting his first game? What, you wanted 77-0? Give somebody San Jose State and 54? Geeze.
    Yeah, 77-0 would have work out fine for me.
    "You are watching FOX"

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I'd love to hear from Pete or any of the other Trojan backers about the game coming up. I'm gonna watch a Navy-Ohio State replay in the next couple of days.

I get the feeling the Trojans will go in there and do the same thing they've done for years now on big regular season intersectional matchups...Maybe they'll struggle and it'll be close for a half, and then Carroll will make his patented adjustments, and USC wins by three-four touchdowns.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   

How about those Cougars over Oklahoma!!! Maybe a few teams in the lowly Mountain West aren't that bad after all.
    Go Cougars!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UtahDisneyDad View Post
    How about those Cougars over Oklahoma!!! Maybe a few teams in the lowly Mountain West aren't that bad after all.
    Their defense was stellar, especially when it had to be. If the Sooners don't lose their first-string quarterback, who knows how the game turns out. Still, at OU is a win in at OU ... nice going Cougars.

• Minion

I know we have some SC fans here so i hope i dont get it to much but....

GO AZ WILDCATS!!!!!!
    "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."-Walt Disney

Hope I was helpful!

•   

Their defense was stellar, especially when it had to be. If the Sooners don't lose their first-string quarterback, who knows how the game turns out. Still, at OU is a win in at OU ... nice going Cougars.
    I have to admit I didn't expect a win and especially the defense being so good. That has always been our weakness. Who knows what happens if Bradford plays the whole game but even with him in there it was a tie game at seven with BYU giving away points on missed kicks and turnovers. I hope we can keep it up and be the team to break through the BCS this year.
    Go Cougars!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I haven't yet seen the game...I had to follow it on the 'net while working tonight...but I daresay that Pete Carroll knows a thing or two about quarterbacks, no matter how old they are. An 85-yard drive in the closing minutes, in what had to have been a very hostile environment at the 'Shoe.

I will never be accused of being an SC fan, but give credit where it's due. The Trojans came through when it counted most.

As for my UCLA Bruins, it wasn't pretty, and Tennessee isn't much, but a win on "Rocky Top" is nice just the same.

Bruins win 19-15...Trojans win 18-15.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

I haven't yet seen the game...I had to follow it on the 'net while working tonight...but I daresay that Pete Carroll knows a thing or two about quarterbacks, no matter how old they are. An 85-yard drive in the closing minutes, in what had to have been a very hostile environment at the 'Shoe.

I will never be accused of being an SC fan, but give credit where it's due. The Trojans came through when it counted most.

As for my UCLA Bruins, it wasn't pretty, and Tennessee isn't much, but a win on "Rocky Top" is nice just the same.

Bruins win 19-15...Trojans win 18-15.
    Great day for USC and UCLA. That was quite a nail biter for the Trojans. But in the last five minutes, that kid had ice in his veins. I can't get over the fact that he's still 18. Think of the dozens of 18 year olds who are still playing high school football. He did make a couple of mistakes, but threw some AMAZING passes. And USC gets to keep him for....how long? As long as he stays healthy.

Great game today between Notre Dame and Michigan. Holy smokes...great college football this afternoon!

• Minion

Wildcats 2 and 0 for those keeping track at home! go cats!
    "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."-Walt Disney

Hope I was helpful!

• living in the sprawl

Blog Entries

KU took a win over UTEP.

• Animation Domination

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Daddy View Post
    Great day for USC and UCLA. That was quite a nail biter for the Trojans. But in the last five minutes, that kid had ice in his veins. I can't get over the fact that he's still 18. Think of the dozens of 18 year olds who are still playing high school football. He did make a couple of mistakes, but threw some AMAZING passes. And USC gets to keep him for....how long? As long as he stays healthy.

Great game today between Notre Dame and Michigan. Holy smokes...great college football this afternoon!
    I agree the USC game was a nail biter because the Trojans almost lost the game. At least the end of the game came out to be a good turn out for USC fans.
    "You are watching FOX"

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Daddy View Post
    Great day for USC and UCLA. That was quite a nail biter for the Trojans. But in the last five minutes, that kid had ice in his veins. I can't get over the fact that he's still 18.
    He actually had his 19th birthday last week. A grizzled veteran now, to be sure.

Kudos also to UCLA's Kevin Prince - again, Knoxville's no bed of roses, either.

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

Which of this weekend's games seem intresting? I'm between Texas and Texas A&M and the mighty Gators of Florida vs the vols from tennesse?
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast