Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

The Official 2012 Major League Baseball Thread

It's been forever since I lasted posted here. I hope my fellow baseball fans are still here cause Baseball is Back! Alot of storylines to follow this year. The Marlins with a new look, new name, new players and heck, even a new stadium. Albert to Anaheim, Prince to Detroit. Betran to St. Louis. Can Boston and Atlanta bounce back from their epic September collapse? And the question I know everyone here wants to know the answer to...Can the Kansas City Royals compete? My answer...Bruce Chen is our opening day starter. Not saying we can't but starting pitching in KC looks brutal...okay I'm off my soapbox ; )

Let's talk some baseball! Play Ball!!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

Dbacks in a some what of a suprise out of the NL to meet up the the Angeles out of the AL.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Re: The Official 2012 Major League Baseball Thread

Some great pitching performances today. Verlander looked nasty today. Thought he was supposed to be a slow starter.
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I was hoping to catch the opening day game for the Cubs, but my vacation to the Dells did not allow me to do that. Just as I was trying to listen to the game on my iPad, I lost my internet connection. I see this morning that the Cubs lost that game. Perhaps when I get home to Chicago, I will keep up with my team. It's going to be a whole different baseball season, most likely with all the changes. I'll just be happy if they win a few once in a while.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Royals are in the win column, beating the Halos 6-3. Eric Hosmer and Mike Moustakas homered today. That's what KC fans want to see for a very long time out of those two.
    Home away from Home.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
    Royals are in the win column, beating the Halos 6-3. Eric Hosmer and Mike Moustakas homered today. That's what KC fans want to see for a very long time out of those two.
    Well, there goes the 162-0 season. Pujols should have 60 homers by now. Just one lousy double. Guy's a bum. He was safe at the plate, by the way, but he should never have tried for home on that play.

I am glad baseball is back. Flawed though it may be because of those that are running it, it is still my favorite.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

It's great to see you on here again Barry! I've been away waaaay too long. I'm ready to talk some baseball with ya. My Royals finally come home after a 3-3 roadtrip. Should be a fun (delayed) opening day at the K!
    Home away from Home.

•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

My Angels started out 3-6. This compares nicely to their start in 2002...
    Fight On! Beat the Bulldogs!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Speaking of "drive-by" my cousin just became the new drummer for -Train-
    This device kills fascists.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

After a nice 3-3 start, my Royals have lost 7-straight...0-6 to start the home schedule. #LifeAsARoyalsfan
    Home away from Home.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

0-9 at home, 10-game losing streak....Is it football season yet? : (
    Home away from Home.

• Minion

anglees fan here albert polhouse is not doing very good hoplfley albert polhouse can start the homes run otta ball park
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I guess we can officially call this a very disappointing start. 6-12, 8 1/2 games back of Texas and counting, on April 25. Did not see this kind of start coming.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

The last time I last posted here, the Royals hit rock bottom with a 12-game losing streak. Since that losing streak, they've gone 10-6 and haven't lost a series...I give up trying to figure this team out. 4.5 games back, but still in 4th place in the Central.
    Home away from Home.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries
    Not many MC baseball fans any more, huh.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Not many MC baseball fans any more, huh.
    There's been a mass exodus of MiceChatters to another very famous internet site.

I believe the world is still full of baseball fans, they just don't happen to hang out here.

Just another example of "appreciating what you have, while you have it, because it could be gone in the blink of an eye.".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast