1. Never name your team after your girlfriend or cat.
2. Listen to the experts.
3. Don't listen to the experts.
4. Don't draft your fantasy football team using the fantasy football insert from the TV Guide.
6. It's your duty to talk trash. Period.
8. Avoid 'friendly' advice.
9. Don't draft a player that's already been drafted or is in jail.
11. It's never over until it's Tuesday.
15. Drafting first is overrated.
17. Know how to pronounce your draft pick.
18. Keeping a kicker in a keeper league is open to ridicule.
23. Recreating your college team's bowl lineup from five years ago doesn't work.