Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Re: Here we go ANGELS, here we go!

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJenn View Post
    Awww Matt!
    She has almost as much passion about them as I do!

I know, she's a lot cuter though.

I wish I had as much confidence about the Boston series. I remember 2004, and how they swept us. A much tougher matchup for us than New York.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    She has almost as much passion about them as I do!

I know, she's a lot cuter though.
    I haven't met Jenn and I already know that.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Awesome Jenn. You are a big time fan. I love that!
    To the point that it's scary.

But I love this team. Been going to games since I was a kid and now am a season ticket holder. I know there are more glamorous teams out there ... and more popular teams ... but these are my boys.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut View Post
    Yay for the Angels!! They are my new favoritest baseball team. I hate baseball still, but I love the Angels because IJenn loves them so much. She has such a passion in her about them that, actually frightens me at times. But I get it, I'm the same way with the Trojans.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGELS!!!
    Yes. And true Disney fans love the Angels. If you love Disney then you have to love Disneyland, and if you love Disneyland, then you have to love Anaheim, and if you love Anaheim then you have to love the Angels!

And since all of us men love the Angels, let's see if they'll join us at Disneyland this weekend!!!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

To the point that it's scary.

But I love this team. Been going to games since I was a kid and now am a season ticket holder. I know there are more glamorous teams out there ... and more popular teams ... but these are my boys.
    Specifically, though, Jenn - how is it (besides rooting, of course) that you see us winning this series? Do you agree that a big effort from Lackey in game 1 is maybe the key?
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator

Blog Entries

Barry, I think in Boston it's going to come down to the offense. I'm pretty confident Lackey and Escobar can get the job done. My worry is always our offense, which can be so hit or miss. When I was in Boston to see the Angels place this April, they couldn't get a hit to save their lives.

We've got to keep their fans out of the game ... and if we can win at least one of the first two games, then we come home ... where this season we had more home wins than any other team in MLB.

Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Specifically, though, Jenn - how is it (besides rooting, of course) that you see us winning this series? Do you agree that a big effort from Lackey in game 1 is maybe the key?
    I'm not Jenn, but RB I hate to say this but I agree with you. I felt it from the Rangers series last week. Pitching is going to be the Angels' Achiles Heel. There is problems with the hitting right now and some solid pitching to back this up would be ideal. If the pitching falls behind, we need some good bats to make up for it and with Guerrero's arm being the way it is, I am really praying...

Personally I would much rather assume that they aren't going to win the first round and be surprised than to think they are going to win and be disappointed. As much as I love my team, they have a LOT going against them right now.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Barry, I think in Boston it's going to come down to the offense. I'm pretty confident Lackey and Escobar can get the job done. My worry is always our offense, which can be so hit or miss. When I was in Boston to see the Angels place this April, they couldn't get a hit to save their lives.

We've got to keep their fans out of the game ... and if we can win at least one of the first two games, then we come home ... where this season we had more home wins than any other team in MLB.
    And we did beat them 2 of 3 in the only games played in Anaheim...and speaking of fans, you know what you're in for again at the Big A...anyway, have fun. Wish I could be there to join in. I'll be there in spirit. Again, I've been a passionate fan...since before you were born!

Plenty of room here for all of us.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

It's easy to saying pitching is going to be their downfall when they are facing Boston. The Sox are flat out mashers. Lackey doesn't fare well vs. the boys from beantown. If we can sneak game one, I love our chances.

Chad

•   
      MiceChat Moderator

Blog Entries

And we did beat them 2 of 3 in the only games played in Anaheim...and speaking of fans, you know what you're in for again at the Big A...
    I can take it as good as they can give it. Last time they were in town, I was called a word that rhymes with itch by a Boston fan that thought they were all that. Turns out they weren't.

Most of the time I'm pretty level headed ... but don't come to my stadium and tell me my team sucks. Seriously.

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

I admire IndianJenn's knowledge of her team. I agree with fact that you don't go into the other team's ballpark and misbehave. I don't like trash talking. Friendly competition is fun. Being abusive is not.
    My Next Disneyland Vacation - ​May 29, 2014 - June 5, 2014

My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

•   

Go Sox!!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Magic View Post
    Go Sox!!

Oh I've got someplace for the Sox to go .... but I'll keep it friendly.

Thanks Barbaraann!

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I wish the Angels well. I am really hoping that my team meets yours in the World Series.
    Now that is good sportsmanship!!

• Hello there

Blog Entries

LET's GO METS!!!!!!!

Oh wait - they suck. they did not make it

Hope you team does well IJiz!
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast