Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• GO DBACKS!!

The AZ Diamondbacks Fan Club!

Now that we have swept the Cubs it is on to the NLCS!

Congratulations to our Young Guns!

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: The AZ Diamondbacks Fan Club!

You guys just plain clobbered us. I wish you success in the next round. I need to go turn on the Phillies game, as soon as I finish up my Wrigley Field thread. Lou Piniella spoke very highly of your team, after the Cubs loss tonite.
    I'm Going To Disneyland ! - May 11, 2015 - May 16, 2015

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Arizona-Colorado for the National League Championship Series? Well, they were two of the hottest teams coming down the stretch.

Not exactly a series for the nostalgic, unless you count the D-Backs winning the World Series six years ago nostalgic. But that was one helluva World Series, and you did beat the Yankees!

Arizona, a team that came into existence nine years ago, against the positively old-time Rockies, who came into being in 1993.

Congratulations, Diamondbacks!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• GO DBACKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Arizona-Colorado for the National League Championship Series? Well, they were two of the hottest teams coming down the stretch.

Not exactly a series for the nostalgic, unless you count the D-Backs winning the World Series six years ago nostalgic. But that was one helluva World Series, and you did beat the Yankees!

Arizona, a team that came into existence nine years ago, against the positively old-time Rockies, who came into being in 1993.

Congratulations, Diamondbacks!
    Thanks Barry! No one gave us a chance in hell to beat the Yankees in 2001. This year was supposed to be a rebuilding year with all our young guys and, frankly, most DBacks fans you talk to will confess to being surprised to be in the Championship series. We are just enjoying the ride.

Go Angels!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

We watched the game after the ASU game was over. Good job D'backs. Now on to beat the Rockies.

• Wonderful World

I think if our pitching is as good as it was last series we will be able to beat the rockies. The rockies pitching staff isn't as good as the cubs.
    I'm back MiceChat

• GO DBACKS!!

Anybody!

Anytime!

• GO DBACKS!!

I'm leaving work in 2 hours so we can get to the game at a decent time. So excited for the game and to see Webby pitch tonight! Hoping after this series we can get a little respect, seeing as we are the NL West Champs and we just swept the Cubs (who were favored). That's gotta mean something! Ah well, the DBacks have always played well as the underdogs.

And by the way, not sure how the news is coming up with the number of 4,000 unsold tickets. Not sure if they are intentionally releasing them slowly so some out-of-towners get tickets or what. But each time my BIL tried online to get tickets to tonights game he got a message that it was sold out, and this was 2 days ago. He finally got tickets for Friday's game.

LET'S GO DBACKS!!!!!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earkid View Post
    I'm leaving work in 2 hours so we can get to the game at a decent time. So excited for the game and to see Webby pitch tonight! Hoping after this series we can get a little respect, seeing as we are the NL West Champs and we just swept the Cubs (who were favored). That's gotta mean something! Ah well, the DBacks have always played well as the underdogs.

And by the way, not sure how the news is coming up with the number of 4,000 unsold tickets. Not sure if they are intentionally releasing them slowly so some out-of-towners get tickets or what. But each time my BIL tried online to get tickets to tonights game he got a message that it was sold out, and this was 2 days ago. He finally got tickets for Friday's game.

LET'S GO DBACKS!!!!!
    I really don't have a favorite in the National League Championship Series, because I have decided to root for the Indians to win the World Series. I understand that they have to get there first.

By the way, have fun at the game. (you know, that I am a little jealous, right?)

• Circle of Ancients

I'm just hoping it's a good series. It should be.

I'm actually kind of rooting for the Rockies but will be fine with either one.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Yay Diamondback! Don't suppose my purple D-Back
    shirt will work this year to show my support, I'll
    have to wear one of the red T-shirts I had at DL
    last weekend!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    Yay Diamondback! Don't suppose my purple D-Back
    shirt will work this year to show my support, I'll
    have to wear one of the red T-shirts I had at DL
    last weekend!
    I still have my teal shirt from season 1. This whole changing uniform colors was a conspiracy to get more $$.

Go D'backs I hope you win just so the Arizona Sports teams can get some more respect. Do not forget the Phoenix Mercury won the WNBA this year, now if the D'backs win, ASU Football and then my Phoenix Suns take the championship I will be a happy girl.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    I still have my teal shirt from season 1. This whole changing uniform colors was a conspiracy to get more $$.

Go D'backs I hope you win just so the Arizona Sports teams can get some more respect. Do not forget the Phoenix Mercury won the WNBA this year, now if the D'backs win, ASU Football and then my Phoenix Suns take the championship I will be a happy girl.
    Sounds like you don't care about the Cardinals
    (neither do I ~ and their new stadium look U-G-L-Y
    from the outside!)

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

from the outside!)

The Cardinals have always had a pretty bad team. My brother was an Arizona Cardinals fan. He followed the Cardinals since they were the Chicago Cardinals.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

from the outside!)
    I cannot stand the Cardinals. I have never liked them even before they were the Phoenix then Arizona Cardinals. You are so right about the stadium, last spring we went to the Women's Expo there and the inside is not much better looking.

Back on topic last night we got spanked by the Rockies. I think maybe it was just the wake up call we needed and tonight we will be back in the action and really show what we can do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast