•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Look at all the pretty colors

Now I think that I have mentioned it before, that I am a slow learner. I see all these little things on the computer, and I am afraid to click on them. Getting a new computer, last week, has alerted me to the different fonts and colors that I can use. Playing with my computer has made me want to experiment more on MiceChat. I have always wanted an avatar. I figured that out finally. I can now post in different colors. Some of you are probably like my grandson. You are probably shaking your heads and saying, "what's the big deal?" Well I am a slow learner. Might take me a long time to catch up with the rest of you. I am having fun learning. Humor this old lady. sizesyBlue"][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Look at all the pretty colors

I botched my own post. I think I have something figured out, and then I mess up. I typed my first one in color and then I submit it and I did something wrong. Well let's see if this one is right.

Thanks MiceChat for letting me learn these tasks, that most of you come by naturally.
    Pop Century Resort

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

It's even easier to see what you can do with the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor. You can turn it on in your User CP. Or use the button.
    -Monorail Man

• Banned User

LOL! you go there girl!! I to was totally computer funked, but I clicked this and that and learned all on my own. and this old broad is also a hard one to teach! I am thinking your going to have a hay day like me and having a great time at it. I was just wondering why you could not post an avatar before though, I still have not understood that one. is it that you did not know how to add one?( that was a hard one for me did you just learn on your new computer how to add one? well what ever it was I love the pictures and am so happy for you to be doing so well

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Look at all the pretty colors

Now I want to thank You so much for the tip. This is so cool. MiceChatters are just so helpful.

Now this is why I start so many threads. If I ask a question, or bring up a topic, most of the time a very smart MiceChatter will help me out.

Thanks so much. It is so easy typing, now that I can see what I am getting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monorail Man
    It's even easier to see what you can do with the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor. You can turn it on in your User CP. Or use the button.
    Pop Century Resort

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The reason that I could not add an avatar before, was I was using my husband"s computer. His computer did not have any pictures in it. He was running an old program (Windows ME) There were no pictures in there for me to load. With my new computer, I have all my recent vacation to Disneyland pictures. Don't worry, I will probably change my avatar, way too often at first. Lots of cool Disneyland pictures to share. The next thing I have to learn is how to put a picture in my post. I will catch up eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    LOL! you go there girl!! I to was totally computer funked, but I clicked this and that and learned all on my own. and this old broad is also a hard one to teach! I am thinking your going to have a hay day like me and having a great time at it. I was just wondering why you could not post an avatar before though, I still have not understood that one. is it that you did not know how to add one?( that was a hard one for me did you just learn on your new computer how to add one? well what ever it was I love the pictures and am so happy for you to be doing so well
    Pop Century Resort

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I remember when I first got the internet. I did not know anything about google or yahoo. So I thought the internet was very small and boring. all I knew was that you can visit Disney.com and the other official websites of companies. But as years went by, I discovered google and man, the internet is bigger than I first expected.

Plus I have a new Dell and I love to do searches. I love to see all of the neat pics and sound FX files they put in the computer and you don't even realize it.