Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Senior Minion

Not really, I 'm going to check out FireFox. That sounds Awesome. One of many books I read before Clint Eastwood go hold of it.
    I'm using SBCYahoo DSL. I'm Looking around definitely.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• It's all nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    You used everything availabel..
    Including spell check

• Banned User

Their is no spell check on this forum.... they havn't installed the hack....

Mozilla firefox....
    The wait is over. Firefox empowers you to browse faster, more safely and more efficiently than with any other browser. Join more than 25 million others and make the switch today — Firefox imports your Favorites, settings and other information, so you have nothing to lose.

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

• Minion

Firefox rox! I use it on Windows and Mac now.

• It's all nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    Their is no spell check on this forum.... they havn't installed the hack....

Fig you crack me up with your anecdotes. A spell check would be some 'hack' Malicious code that checks your spelling errors

• Minion

Is it just me or not, because whenever I use these spyware removal programs, the problem gets much, much worse. :confused:

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari to Kurai
    Is it just me or not, because whenever I use these spyware removal programs, the problem gets much, much worse. :confused:
    Some of them have Spyware in them already. and It is hell to get rid of them!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon
    Some of them have Spyware in them already. and It is hell to get rid of them!
    ARRG! Because I just used Spybot, and now I have pop-ups from internet explorer every minutes or so, and I use Firefox!! The same went for the McAfee Virus Scan, after I used it my comp went all screwy on me. And whenever I start-up the PC a check disk comes on, and it corrupted my AOL software. The funny thing is the Virus Scan was provided free by AOL!! [endrant]

• Senior Minion

ARRG! Because I just used Spybot, and now I have pop-ups from internet explorer every minutes or so, and I use Firefox!! The same went for the McAfee Virus Scan, after I used it my comp went all screwy on me. And whenever I start-up the PC a check disk comes on, and it corrupted my AOL software. The funny thing is the Virus Scan was provided free by AOL!! [endrant]
    I went to www.downloads.com for Adaware Se, and that took care of ALOT of spyware and adware. Try that. Hopefully, it won't slow down your system.
    Lately, the virus problem is getting worse.

• It's all nonsense

ARRG! Because I just used Spybot, and now I have pop-ups from internet explorer every minutes or so,
    That's because you have the internet explorer protection checked in your spybot settings. i forget exactly what it's called, but if you have it checked it pops up with warnings all the time.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter
    That's because you have the internet explorer protection checked in your spybot settings. i forget exactly what it's called, but if you have it checked it pops up with warnings all the time.
    Hmm, I know you already said you're not sure what it was, but could it possibly be the IE tweaks??

• It's all nonsense

Hmm, I know you already said you're not sure what it was, but could it possibly be the IE tweaks??
    Well i know for spybot specifically, there is a checkbox in the settings that supposedly protects internet explorer from spyware. But all it does is pops up with warning messeges all the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12