• (Not a) New User

Is It Worth Getting An iPad 1 If:

I was wondering if it's worth getting an iPad 1 if I already have iPhone 4 and a laptop. I know the iPad 2 is coming out with new features, but the price on the original will drop soon now that its successor has arrived, and I heard it's not worth the extra money, though you do get a $100 rebate if you bought the original in the last few weeks.

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Re: Is It Worth Getting An iPad 1 If:

The biggest new feature is the cameras. If you see no need for them on a larger device then I would say save yourself the money and go for it.

• (Not a) New User

I'm sorry, the way iPhrased (yes, iDid that on purpose lol) it may have sounded like I was wondering whether I should get the iPad 1 or 2. I'm asking if I should get one at all, and if I do, I'd get the original because it's cheaper. With an iPhone 4 and a laptop, should I even bother to get an iPad 1?

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

• враг народа

Blog Entries

That depends entirely on what you want to use it for and intend to get out of it. Right now the iPad is very much built around media consumption, be it light browsing, reading or watching and some light productivity. What do you want to use the iPad to accomplish?