• Ohhh baboo :(

10 miles from the DLR. AP Holder for 9 years.

Anyone own a T Mobile Sidekick II?

My husband bought me one yesterday as a surprise! I followed the instructions to set it up, and apparently, it may take up to 48 hours for the service to come through to the phone.

Just wondering if anyone else has this particular phone and how long did it take YOU for the service to start working?

I'm so impatient.

Thanks!!

• Looking for Love

Re: Anyone own a T Mobile Sidekick II?

Lucky, I would love one. If you don't want it, send it to me.

• Winter in Oceanside...

I just got one too and your story sounds SO familiar! Let me give you a hand from my experience....

Do you have the Sidekick plan?? I had another T-Mobile phone and a different plan. I waited.... and waited.... for service to begin. It never did so we called up. Supports first question "do you have the Sidekick plan?" No one bother to mention that when we bought the phone. So $10 more a month later, I now have the Sidekick plan. It took a few more hours (don't know how many since I went to bed and let it activate overnight).

But I love the phone now that it actually works! Took a while to get the hang of it and I'm still playing with it, but it is a nice phone. Not great for car dialing, but I guess that stops me from doing what I shouldn't be doing anyway.

• Queen of Sarcasm

I have the phone and encountered the same things you guys have. I waited 2 weeks for activation and calling Customer Care continuously until they transfered me to a person that was able to help me out. In the end though it is a great phone.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I looked up those Sidekicks online and they look really cool! I'm with Cingular though and I'm not eligible to upgrade my phone until July! WAAHH!!!

• Know More Than You Should

Just got mine; it was a christmad present too. I think it took about a day.