Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• The Power To Do More

Re: Yeah! New computer!

Why is it in this day in age, the new computer smell has replaced the new car smell. Perhaps it's the customization of swapping in and out parts, perhaps its that a new computer for me is the same dollar amount it was for my dad to buy a new car when he was my age. Perhaps its because both represent freedom. (Surfing the Internet is so much cheaper then Driving the Interstate), anyways congrats. Isn't it time to upgrade to an Athlon64x2 or a Core Duo now j/k

• Banned User

Re: Yeah! New computer!

Quote Originally Posted by avromark
    Why is it in this day in age, the new computer smell has replaced the new car smell. Perhaps it's the customization of swapping in and out parts, perhaps its that a new computer for me is the same dollar amount it was for my dad to buy a new car when he was my age. Perhaps its because both represent freedom. (Surfing the Internet is so much cheaper then Driving the Interstate), anyways congrats. Isn't it time to upgrade to an Athlon64x2 or a Core Duo now j/k
    I'm working on it.. I forgot which Athlon64 computer i got though.. mom wont let me play with it.. lol

I got a new Compaq (mom's idea..) a few days ago.. just working on networking the house then i'm free.. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12