Hey people,

So I have been playing a lot lately those so called MMOG, or if you prefer massively multiplayer online games. Often those are text based, and even if very addictive once you get the concept. But something was missing. Until I found Space Inquest. This is game is wonderful. This is the first one I see with a game board in it.

The reason why I like it so much because it combine strategy like risk, thinking like chess and most important its good looking!! Btw its made in flash. I like the way you need to think. Not only short term but long term. For example, you need to define where you want to conquer your first territory. And trust me, when its comes to choosing, you have a lot of pro and cons, depending on who's close to you.
Another thing is the alliance. If in principle there is only one winner, you cannot win if you don't ally to somebody else. And there goes a lot of politics... Also you have some features that make the game interesting like a shield for protecting yourself. But the good thing is that you don't keep it forever, so the game is never static.

The only thing I can think of as general con for the game is that its a bit hard to play, but you get the concept after 2 hours of so by reading the rules. I've been playing a lot lately and I DO love it.

So drop by, here is the link
http://SpaceInquest.com/?tpl=info&mod=register&r=suips
I need to build up a team, and maybe to win the cash prize