• Banned User

How can I add a midi in one of my posts?

I am in need of some help. I saved a small midi file on my desk top for a post, but how do I add it? its a windows media file. please, some one help me? and please make it simple to understand I am so new to all this

• Banned User

Re: How can I add a midi in one of my posts?

or how do I add the midi file some where else so it opens up when they click on the link???

• враг народа

Blog Entries

For a link you would just have to upload the the file. Similar to how you do for images, but it would have to be a website that accepts the non-images. If you would like I can do that for you.

As for doing it in a post, I don't know if that is possible. It would probably require more than just the BB Code used for images and links.

• back in Austin

I think you'll have to go with your second idea. If you're MiceChat gold, and I'm guessing you are , then you can attach various image formats directly to your posts, but there don't seem to be any audio extensions.

So, you'd have to upload the file somewhere and put a link to it in your post.

• back in Austin

There are places like photobucket for images, and youTube for video, but I don't happen to know of any for audio (mp3 or midi) files. Doesn't mean that there aren't any, just that I don't know of them. If it's a oneshot deal, I might consider uploading the file to my website and letting you link to that directly. Depends on what it is....

• Banned User

ok, here is the site,, and here is the song... its for a thread I will be doing today ( shhhh its a secret http://www.catholic.net/christmas_so...?channel_id=17
    and the song.....Winter Wonderland
    Please lazyboy, can you do this for me? I really want it so that my friends here can link to the song ( hear it thank you so much!! I can not tell you how hard I have been trying to do this today .

• враг народа

Blog Entries

It appears I may have spoken too soon. I seem to have encountered some techinical difficulties with my web space. But you already put it into a link that other can hear.