• Senior Minion

Pinnacle or Adobe?

My wife and I just purchased our first camcorder and I'm wondering which software you enjoy using?
    Pinnacle Studio Plus seems to be user friendly and cleaner from what I have read and heard.
    Adobe seems to be a trusted name, but it seems a little more complicated.
    Any insightful thoughts on this. We would really appreciate the help.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• out & about

Re: Pinnacle or Adobe?

do you use a mac or a pc?
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

WplusK.com
    http://twitter.com/WRDinc

• Banned User

vegas

hmm... I've heard both have their pros and cons... depends what your trying to do and what computer your using.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by WRDup View Post
    do you use a mac or a pc?
    Sorry, I have a PC and I'm looking for ease in using it.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

Pinnacle all the way for ease. Pinnacle is aimed at the consumer, and not the advanced market. If you just need a totally basic editor, Windows XP comes with one, Windows Movie Maker. However, Pinnacle comes with all the other jazz (chroma key, 3d effects, etc.). Be advised that Pinnacle suffers from the 'add-on' problem, where the base product is okay, but all the cool effects and extra stuff costs $$$.
    -Monorail Man

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Monorail Man View Post
    Pinnacle all the way for ease. Pinnacle is aimed at the consumer, and not the advanced market. If you just need a totally basic editor, Windows XP comes with one, Windows Movie Maker. However, Pinnacle comes with all the other jazz (chroma key, 3d effects, etc.). Be advised that Pinnacle suffers from the 'add-on' problem, where the base product is okay, but all the cool effects and extra stuff costs $$$.
    Good thing we got it for 30 bucks for the Titanium edition. I probably won't get to fancy with it. Unless I get hooked. It's Studio 10.5 plus version.
    Pinnacle -RTFX vol 1. included. It has 25 addtional effects, probably more then I will need. It's nice to have the options.