Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    12.5 minutes from Disneyland
    Posts
    14,005
    Blog Entries
    9

    Photobucket problems

    Is anyone else having techincal difficulties with Photobucket? Today, it will only let me access the most recent page. If I try to go back two or three pages, the whole thing shuts down, and my internet link is broken.

    What the freak?

  2. #2

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Twin City
    Posts
    9,509

    Re: Photobucket problems

    I have that problem with them everyday.
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

  3. #3

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Just around the riverbend
    Posts
    8,057

    Re: Photobucket problems

    Hmm ... I haven't had any problems with my Photobucket account at all. I'd complain to staff ... especially if you pay for it.


  4. #4

    • Wasn't Me!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Corona
    Posts
    1,409

    Re: Photobucket problems

    I could never get photobucket to upload!

    I switched to Imageshack.us

    I havent had any problems yet. And with my mac I can just drag and drop!

  5. #5

    • The Ghost Poster.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Haunted mansion, of course!
    Posts
    219

    Re: Photobucket problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Never Grow Up View Post
    I could never get photobucket to upload!

    I switched to Imageshack.us

    I havent had any problems yet. And with my mac I can just drag and drop!

    Agreed. Imageshack works much better than Photobucket. Cleaner and faster results, I say!

    " Doombuggies: The scariest transportation around! "

  6. #6

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: Photobucket problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch74 View Post
    Hmm ... I haven't had any problems with my Photobucket account at all. I'd complain to staff ... especially if you pay for it.
    I'm with that. I've never had a prob with photobucket. But yeah, let the staff know.

  7. #7

    • MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Temple of the Forbidden Eye
    Posts
    13,753
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Photobucket problems

    I've been using Photobucket for 2 years without any problems.

    However, I just installed the new version of Internet Explorer, which seems to be screwing up every site I go to. Including Photobucket. It seems to want to block necessary pop-ups, uploads, etc. So check your settings if you are using the new IE. That could be the problem.

    Also, Photobucket has just tweaked their interface. It is possible that they were having maintenance issues as a result.
    Find us on Facebook:

    .

    How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,



  8. #8

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: Photobucket problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    Also, Photobucket has just tweaked their interface. It is possible that they were having maintenance issues as a result.

    I was just about to post this. I just logged on and noticed they have changed things a bit.

  9. #9

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Within 78 miles of WDW...
    Posts
    8,864

    Re: Photobucket problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    I've been using Photobucket for 2 years without any problems.

    However, I just installed the new version of Internet Explorer, which seems to be screwing up every site I go to. Including Photobucket. It seems to want to block necessary pop-ups, uploads, etc. So check your settings if you are using the new IE. That could be the problem.

    Also, Photobucket has just tweaked their interface. It is possible that they were having maintenance issues as a result.
    IE does have it's problems... Firefox works just so much better...

    I have not had issues with photobucket, but as said... the upgrade they did recently might have caused some issues recently.

  10. #10

    • Nice Guy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Chula Vista, CA
    Posts
    2,470
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Photobucket problems

    I had a problem yesterday with it not wanting to upload. It just halted. I stopped the upload and restarted it and it took it just fine. The Belles signature box in my sig is the result.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216





  11. #11

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    All smiles at the DL!
    Posts
    20,517
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Photobucket problems

    I use Flickr, mostly.
    I like how it has public/private options with each picture. And it's easier to groups pics.
    Of course, I get a pro account free, so...
    I do use PB for quick uploads, though. I'm not sure I like the new format - harder to copy the picture's URL.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...





Similar Threads

  1. Photobucket Video?
    By clara in forum The Forums
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 05:44 PM
  2. Photobucket vs SmugMug
    By filmfreak11 in forum The Tech Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 08:50 PM
  3. Photobucket help!
    By Walt Jr. in forum The Tech Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 04:10 PM
  4. Photobucket... Gone!
    By luvsongthatnvrends in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 06:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •