• Minion

need helping with posting pictures

Can anyone help my post a picture ? My profile won't even let me post a picture, I don't know how to resize pixels, I tried to make my picture smaller, but that doesn't seem to work either. I even tryed to post a picture I could barley see because it was really small. LOL If anyone could help that would be great!!

• That's Hawt

First of all, do you have a photo editor? If you have Windows XP you do. If you do, you can go to resize picture, and avatar pictures have to be 150x150 pixels or less. If you are interested in posting pictures in your posts what you should do is open a photobucket account, upload the pictures and then select the text in the third row beneath the picture that has [IMG] and [/IMG] around it and then just post that link into the reply box. PM me if you have any other questions or if I can help you in any way! Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Minion

I have windows XP but just want a picture on my avatar, how do I resize that?

• Videographer

Stephanie

You need to reduce the 'overhead' of the picture not just the size. If you need help I am happy to assist.

Check you PM for more info from me.

RU