Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Vehicle rotating backward

Gizoogle. For mature audiences only.

All your favorite websites are now available in the language of ghetto trash talk!

If the f-bomb and n-word don't offend you, give it a whirl!
    http://www.gizoogle.com/

I rather liked the results when I tried reading MiceChat. It's like the forum is being read to me by Snoop Dogg. "Registrizzle is free, n allows you ta comment on all of our posts n topics. So what is you messin' for?" And of course, everybody loves the "W-to-tha-izzalt Disney World Resort, Florida" forum. As well as my own favorite, "Gibson B**chez."

I also threw Al's latest column in there. Here's some of the results:

"Thugz plan vacations ta Disneyland Coz there is new rides, not coz there's a new parade n a Reworked fireworks shiznow."
    ------
    "Hustla line work continues in tha walkway area between Tomorrowland n The Matterhorn so you betta run and grab yo glock."
    ------
    "Small world gots tha ride dummy doggy stylin' we normally see on Splash Mt cuz its a G thang. n tha Matterhorn now mother****ers lemme here ya say hoe."
    ------
    "We'd mentioned before thizzay those humongous fugly Brotha Lemonade shacks Would be going away, n they finally removed tha one in Frontierland. (...) Tha one off of Main Street (near tha Corn Dogg wagon) is still there For now, it always smells horrible as Outdoor Gang Bangin' (ODV) apparently has problems perpetratin' tha syrup cleaned up in Those structures. It eventually will move n' sh*t."
    ------
    "Thizzat Wanna Be Gangsta Park
    Note tha new Annual Passholda-only (AP) entrance gate below but real ni**az don't give a *******. Knowin' The attendance patterns there, I guess thizzat means almost all tha gates Will switch ni**a ta APs, wit one lone gizzle fo' those few tizzy actually Buy a ticket ta tha place. "
    ------
    "He's aight from what I was told, but tha 10:30 pm show of Fantasmic that night was delayed 25 minutes n was Performed witout tha Mizzy Twain. Bounce wit me."

Sadly, I've found you can't click on links and have them directly translated for you, but must instead copy and paste links into the dialog box on the top frame.

Yeah, it's not pretty, but some of these things have me in tears of laughter over here.

• Banned User

That is quite possibly the most amazing thing on the internet right now.

• Where's the Big Dipper?

Never... I repeat.. NEVER use it at the library where you may be tempted to laugh out loud and have people look at you.
    She walks in beauty, like the night
    Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
    And all that's best of dark and bright
    Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

• Banned User

miceage.com
    ... Google, Web www.MiceAgizzle. Perpetratin' fo' gangsta articles? We'll soon be offer'n our archived content on CD-ROM. Keep check'n back fo' mizzy details. .

micechat.com
    ... Hizzy you enjoy them like this and like that and like this and uh. Each day we is mobbin' more new brotha who have tha same interests as tha R-to-tha-izzest of us already ridin' at www.micechizzles. ..

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

This is very, very FUNNY!!! Where did you find this wonderful tool of laughter!!!!!
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    miceage.com
    ... Google, Web www.MiceAgizzle. Perpetratin' fo' gangsta articles? We'll soon be offer'n our archived content on CD-ROM. Keep check'n back fo' mizzy details. .
    That sounds more like the Reinterpreted Google error page.

If you enter a complete URL (aka http://www.micechat.com) it'll take a bit longer to load but give you a fully retranslated version of that page. That's how I got the Al's Column quotes above.

• So!

oh man...that is just too funny...

• Senior Minion

Very funny, this will go on my work home page. good stuff
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• I Hug My Tapirs

I spent last night reading my LiveJournal via Gizoogle... hours of mindlessly hilarious entertainment...
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

• The Mad Hatter

Quote Originally Posted by Socapex
    That is quite possibly the most amazing thing on the internet right now.
    this is quite possibly well over 2+ years old.....

• I Hug My Tapirs

Quote Originally Posted by mhrc4
    this is quite possibly well over 2+ years old.....
    Gizooge itself? I know there was another variation of it - asksnoop.com - but it didn't work very well. It had a very limited range of pages it could translate.
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

• Banned User

Gibson Bitchez
    It's a girl thing

The Tiznech Lounge (1 Ridin'

Break Rizzle
    A place fo' ciznast memba ta git cracka talk, n plot ta takes over tha kingdom.

Lmao

• So!

So far, Amber's letter in Al's column is the funniest thing I've read.

I git letta. Amba in particizzle this wizzle appears ta be quite Stressed:

Izzy
    I'm sorry Al, this is jizzust anotha rant frizzay a MiceAge Brotha but you is def weed-smokin' these days and yo momma! There is no Need ta respond n I realize you is pretty busy but fizzay you Were on vacation n now I just thiznink you have rappa th'n ta Do T-H-to-tha-izzan visit DL n DCA n update yo reada in tha dogg pound. Everyday I Click on MiceAge n find that there is no new Disneyland Updates cuz its a G thang! ARGHHHHH....

Um, B**ch sweetie darl'n, relax . Drop it like its hot! Updates go up whizzay there is Sum'm Sum'm ta write 'bout n not a moment before. As a matta of Fact, I have ta tell you that today's update is going ta be light on The tiznext n heavy on tha photos (while also spendin' Universal Hollywood tha lion's share of tha spotlight) coz that's all that's available right now . Put ya mutha f**kin choppers up if ya feel this..

Got yo espresso (wit tha perfect amount of foam) ready? (No Espresso fo' Amba, instead she'll git a funky *** W-to-tha-izzarm n relax'n Glass of milk.) You all did git tha lovely fruit tiznart rizzight? Pimp Gets a funky *** hot n relax'n bowl of oatmeal.) Wizzell tizzle let's Start... (only, of course, afta Amba finishes up her calm'n Blingin' nosh) and cant no hood ****** with death rizzow.

I tired giving my bank's web page a try with this tonight.

Products & Services > Blunt-rollin' Accounts > Fizzle Check'n wit Interest

U.S. Bizzy ® Free Check'n wit Interest

Thizzay Free. Bizzle Smart.
    The U.S. Bizzle Free Check'n wit Interest Account is tha perfect answa fo' cover'n basic day-to-day expenses , ya feel me?.

Wit U.S Bank Free Check'n wit Interest, you'll always git more - no minimum balance requirizzles or monthly fees, plus interest at competitive rates wizzle you maintain a $2,000 daily balance . Aint no killin' everybodys chillin'.

Get a personalized account recommendizzle.

1Check'n That Pays crazy *** n***a reward programs fo' chizneck cards thizzat can be added ta any U.S. Bank personal check'n account. Rappa can only elect one Bustin' That Pays check card reward program per account. Only transactions thiznat do not require a PIN ta be entered qualify fo' rewards n sh*t. Cash advance n ATM transactions do not qualify spittin' that real sh*t.

• I like Cheese...

Disneyland.com:

Happiest Frontin' On Earth" Pusha
    Disneyland® Resort is mackin' its 50th anniversary wit fantastic new attractions, shows n parades, along wit fresh twists on classic favorizzles . Boom bam as I step in the jam, God d**n. Join tha excitement wit this limited-time online brotha that br'n you back home fo' a truly golden gala!

Takes a sneak peek at what's in store fo' Disney's biggest bizzy gangsta!

Poser more 'bout tha Disneyland® Resort 50th Anniversary celebrizzle .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast