• vmk lova

new laptops - best deal.

Hey micechat!
    a long time ago my laptop broke (mega bummer) just crashed and its cheaper to get new laptop then to fix it seems. Well at my school someone dad top executive of a laptop buisness and would be able to get me (cause we bets friends) a freee hp inspiron. and apperently on november 16th? dunno

Well anyways, i was hoping to find any good deals on a cheap laptop. All i really want would be WI-FI and dvd player in it. at least a 50gb harddrive or so, no to slow - and if its only got a bad OP(operating sytem) dont matter, we bought 5 XP pro licencess and an extra one id use on it.
    So deals within lowermainland canada, or washington (right below canada) seeing how i could just go down and get it (yay for the high candian dollar )

Thx if you know any! thx anyways for reading! >_<

edit: not getting it now :-(
    Last edited by avastluckyman; 11-25-2007 at 11:37 AM.

• That Guy

Re: new laptops - best deal.

I don't have an answer for you, but I am also curious for the answer. I used to have a sweet work laptop, but I changed jobs and need to buy one.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

HP or Dell Inspiron? Either way, that seems like a good deal that your friend's got. Does he feel like shipping another free laptop to California? I need a new computer like woah!

Good luck on the computer search!

According to some of my e-mails I can " claim a free new laptop right now!!!"

But seriously, stay clear of the compaqs, they're cheap but they overheat like crazy. I got an obsolete HP pavillian laptop last year for $500, and I've been very happy with it so far. It's a little big, especially compared to the sleek little sony models that I wanted but couldn't afford. But I rarely take it anywhere, and it's a pretty powerful little system. It's processer isn't really suited for modern gaming, so no mmorpgs, but I have photoshop loaded on it, and it plays older games like warcraft 3 just fine. It does everything I need it for, and I have playstation and nintendo for my games.

How powerful of a processer do you want it to have? If you aren't picky with that, and don't use your pc for alot of gaming, you can probably find some decent models now for $450-$700.

• vmk lova

Quote Originally Posted by MissChristine View Post
    HP or Dell Inspiron? Either way, that seems like a good deal that your friend's got. Does he feel like shipping another free laptop to California? I need a new computer like woah!

Good luck on the computer search!

Sorry its a dell inspiron. getting them mixed up O_o

• vmk lova

Thx i added those notebooks to meh chart im making of price and some specs.

Umm well its 2-3 ppl getting them from our friend and he was with him last night. My other friend getting one, was with the guy giving us laptops. Well im talking to him now and he said he is giving them on november 16th 99.99% sure! i've wanted a newlaptop so long instead of my big desktop computer. Even though my desktop is real fats, i want to be able to take it with me alot and actaully do something while watching a movie or being on msn.. so i HOPE i actually do get it. Ill post back!

• vmk lova

looks like im getting it.. its actually from IBM turns out. good laptop not an old clunker.j i just Really want it lol. otherwise .. idk :I

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

IBM? They're called Levono (however you spell it) now.