Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    17,659
    Blog Entries
    10

    Post Please help with Flash Animation 5.0

    Hi there.

    I have a few questions about Flash Animation 5.0.

    1) When I go to panels, click stroke, and choose the dotted pencil lines, and then draw with those pencil lines, why does my movie take forever to load? Everytime I get rid of the pencil lines, the movie takes only a few seconds to load.

    2) Can any one tell me how I can create a button where I just have to click it once or twice in order to make it play a short clip? Right now, the only way I can get a button to work is to create one and click and hold down the button until the clip is over. If I were to let go of the mouse clicker, the clip would stop.

    3) Can we watch our flash animation movies on DVD players?

    4) Where can I buy Flash on a CDROM disc?

    Plus if anyone can tell me any Flash animation 5.0 action & command tricks, please do tell me...Every time I try to learn something new I screw up somehow....Even when I am reading lessons on Flashkit.com !

    Please do help me if you can..

    Thanks...

    --The Wrassler

  2. #2

    • MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,042
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Please help with Flash Animation 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Hi there.

    I have a few questions about Flash Animation 5.0.
    You don't have Flash MX? What type of system are you running?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    1) When I go to panels, click stroke, and choose the dotted pencil lines, and then draw with those pencil lines, why does my movie take forever to load? Everytime I get rid of the pencil lines, the movie takes only a few seconds to load.
    Don't quite know what's happening here. Whenever you add more shapes to a movie it's going to add to the load time and the way the movie plays out. If it stalls it, don't do it. It might be a "Your Computer" issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    2) Can any one tell me how I can create a button where I just have to click it once or twice in order to make it play a short clip? Right now, the only way I can get a button to work is to create one and click and hold down the button until the clip is over. If I were to let go of the mouse clicker, the clip would stop.
    Long story short, PM me with your number and a time to call and I can explain it while you are in front of your system.

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    3) Can we watch our flash animation movies DVD players?
    Well you can export your movie as quicktime, but to build DVD interface you really need Director.

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    4) Where can I buy Flash on a CDROM disc?
    Go to either PCmall.com or Macmall.com They'll have the best prices. Also CompUSA or your local Macstore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Plus if anyone can tell me any Flash animation 5.0 action & command tricks, please do tell me...Every time I try to learn something new I screw up somehow....Even when I am reading lessons on Flashkit.com !
    Well Flashkit is fine if you are familiar with the program, but very difficult if you are starting out.


    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Please do help me if you can..

    Thanks...

    --The Wrassler
    You can also pick up GREAT books at, like, Barnes and Noble or Borders. The Visual Quikstart series for FlashMX is VERY VERY good at giving you the basics and the beauty part is that the mst you'll pay for one of the VQ books is $25-$30. Hope this helps.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson



  3. #3

    • My arms are tired!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    SF by the Bay, want to be at DL
    Posts
    238

    Re: Please help with Flash Animation 5.0

    I can't help you with flash, but you might want to take a look at Swish. I found it to be much easier to use than Flash (when I was using flash 4).


    Snow




    Cost of AP= $239
    Trips to DL= 001
    Next Trip to DL= May 6-7, 2007

  4. #4

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    17,659
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Please help with Flash Animation 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbulb
    You Don't have Flash MX?
    No I don't. During the summer of 2001, someone I met in California, gave me Flash 5.0 on a CD so that I could install it on my computer. Now I have 2 computers. An HP made in 1999 (That I first used flash on) and now I have a brand new Dell. The Dell has mores space on it than the HP and that I why I was asking if anyone knew of any stores that sell up to date Flash programs on CD-ROM (I try to avoid downloading stuff). Plus I can't download any of the new programs because my HP is the only computer with the internet and it is to old to hold all of these new programs that Flash releases.
    Last edited by Disney Wrassler; 08-21-2005 at 08:30 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Line Rider (Flash Animation Game)
    By Disney Wrassler in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 06:53 PM
  2. If you must use the flash....
    By SoCal in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 10:45 PM
  3. Why debate between Traditional Animation and C.G. animation?
    By Disney Wrassler in forum The Tech Lounge
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 08:06 PM
  4. Flash animation 5.0 tutoring phone numbers
    By Disney Wrassler in forum The Tech Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 05:26 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 08:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •