Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

New Tiki Room Show Will Keep You In "Stitches"!

If you haven't "caught the fever" by now, you never will. TDL's former show has been sacraficed to the Tiki Gods by being tossed into a volcano.
    Fret not though, as the new production is a blast! The exotic characters, gorgeous songs. special effects, and humor that the attraction is known for remains fascinting - the experience magical. The addition of Stitch adds a fresh cool element. Can't wait to see The Enchanted Tiki Room - Stitch Presents Aloha E Komo Mai!

Enjoy the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=Q1Ns-CB2mWM
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• or CBF

Re: New Tiki Room Show Will Keep You In "Stitches"!

Great catch, RW! I've been looking for it on Youtube since the early reviews came in.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

• Iron-Clad Allie

Thanks, caesarboxfan. Glad that it "caught" your interest, and that you enjoyed the video.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I admit it's actually cute even though it's quite short. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing this at WDW in place of the horrible Under New Management show. But I still prefer the original Tropical Serenade show over everything else.

• Addicted to MC since '08

I would love to see Stitch replace UNM in Florida! Under New Management just scares me.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Under New Management has been proven to lower your IQ.

• Resident Ghost

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Under New Management has been proven to lower your IQ.

I'm feeling dumned down simply as a result of viewing the attraction pictures.

• When Will It Return?

So not only is just about everything borrowed from the Find Stitch! event, they even carried over familiar songs from the Huli Huli Ohana Bash parade. I thought Tokyo was more creative than this, but I guess they want to stick with what proved to be a winner eh?

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplemoverMatt View Post
    So not only is just about everything borrowed from the Find Stitch! event, they even carried over familiar songs from the Huli Huli Ohana Bash parade. I thought Tokyo was more creative than this, but I guess they want to stick with what proved to be a winner eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Bacon View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DU6aKfNkzk

This is Part 1...
    I consider this to be a sacrilage! Damn Disney! Damn them one and all!

..um As I never saw the Find Stitch event or the parade though, I guess I'll get to experience two winners rolled into one.

• Banned User

The Find Stitch parade was one of the best and most enjoyable one in recent TDL history... and while this show borrows some music from that event.. trust me, it does not come close.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplemoverMatt View Post
    It's not "Tokyo" being creative. It's GLENDALE. OLC is probably guilty of being cheap since more could have been done to actually make this show more enjoyable.
    BTW.. the video above illustrates what I mentioned on my previous thread on this topic: Too much talk and not enough singing. Also keep in mind... the video in post #1 only showed you the last 5 mins of the show... and considering the entire show is just under 9 mins total.. well.. you do the math.
    Still, agree the Sttich AA is fabulous and somewhat different than WDW's, which shows Stitch in alien form (with more than two hands on his backside)

• Minion FOREVER!

This is just me.... but I still like DL's version better... but it's light years better than WDW's..... UNM really burns neurons.... guaranteed to lower your IQ.... What was I writing about again?!? (Says nish221 who's seen UNM over a dozen times accompanying his at-that-time-5-year-old-daughter who claimed it's her favorite show in MK)

BTW that Stitch AA is really something.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    The Find Stitch parade was one of the best and most enjoyable one in recent TDL history... and while this show borrows some music from that event.. trust me, it does not come close.
    It's not "Tokyo" being creative. It's GLENDALE. OLC is probably guilty of being cheap since more could have been done to actually make this show more enjoyable.
    BTW.. the video above illustrates what I mentioned on my previous thread on this topic: Too much talk and not enough singing. Also keep in mind... the video in post #1 only showed you the last 5 mins of the show... and considering the entire show is just under 9 mins total.. well.. you do the math.
    Still, agree the Sttich AA is fabulous and somewhat different than WDW's, which shows Stitch in alien form (with more than two hands on his backside)
    Thanks for the info TDLFAN. As always, we are fortunate to benefit from the interest you take in most all things Disney - and your many experiences. Never thought I would see the day when Glendale became the monetary risk taker, and the OLC on the cheap side. It's the exact opposite of how things were when TokyoDisneySea opened.

Too bad Stitch chatters too much. Still, I can't wait to see all of the new animatronic features involved in the new show - hopefully next year.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 08-06-2008 at 10:11 PM.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by nish221 View Post
    This is just me.... but I still like DL's version better... but it's light years better than WDW's..... UNM really burns neurons.... guaranteed to lower your IQ.... What was I writing about again?!? (Says nish221 who's seen UNM over a dozen times accompanying his at-that-time-5-year-old-daughter who claimed it's her favorite show in MK)

BTW that Stitch AA is really something.
    Yes. The Stitch AA is fabtastic! Think I'll stay away from WDW's Tiki Room as I do not wish to go on a neuro weight loss diet.

• The Darkness to Light

I still can't get used to how they make Stitch "walk." Even the Ben Franklin AA in Epcot walks better than Stitch!

Kind of miss the glowing eyes, however, but love his little booty dance he does when he first appears.
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast