• Loves Mickey!

Restaurants at TDLH?

Has anyone tried the restaurants at TDLH? We had reservations for both Canna and Sherwood but neither seems to be that exciting or popular. We cancelled Canna to do it on another day to see if they do something more interesting but still have the reservation for Sherwood on the 12th. Should we keep the Sherwood reservation or do something more fun like the Halloween buffet at Ambassador?

• Minion

Re: Restaurants at TDLH?

I really enjoyed the Sherwood Garden Restaurant. Pretty room and a very nice selection of different foods. Haven't tried Canna, but I hear it's rather nice. Think I like Silk Road Garden at the MiraCosta better though.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

• Loves Mickey!

Thankyou for the advice! Silk Road looks so lovely! I think we will probably try the bar at Canna to enjoy the atmosphere of the restaurant the night we stay. Then keep our reservation and wait until they update the website to see what they will be doing for fall for Sherwood. I wish Disney Hotels Dining Style would cover the TDLH more! In the last issue it recieved only one page while the other two hotels restaurants recieved two each. It would be nice if they do special events at the TDLH restaurants too like the Summer Cool Dining and Tasty Adventure Fun events.

• Banned User

I have never had a bad meal in any of the restaurants I have visited in the hotels.. and I do not see why the TDL hotel should be any different.... but Ichigopara... we are really counting on you to try them and offer your unbiased reviews. So, go for it girl!!!

• You have much to learn...

I'd love to know too how they are. I've always had all my meals in the parks since I want to try out the different dining options there, but have never gotten the chance to dine in the hotels.

I always check out the Menu's in the Miracosta, but not too much catches my eye. I really don't eat seafood at all, so much of the menu is limited for me- but hopefully in my next trip I'll check out either the Disneyland hotel or the Miracosta restaurants.

So let us know what you think.

Based on these comments, is there a website (like the one we have for the American parks) that cover the menus for the parks and resorts?

• TDR and Japan fan

We didt tried the TDLH retsaurants bc we went there the reseration was full but oceano at miracosta is omg

• Loves Mickey!

Based on these comments, is there a website (like the one we have for the American parks) that cover the menus for the parks and resorts?
    They have the special menus on the website but I don't believe they have the information in English. If you have a specific restaurant you are interested in just let me know and I can check it for you but if you want to see the special menu pictures you can find them online and the Hotel Dining style is available to download from the official website now too which showcases what is new at the restaurants.

We didt tried the TDLH retsaurants bc we went there the reseration was full but oceano at miracosta is omg
    I love Oceano!! Bellavista Lounge is not bad either and it's so pretty to be able to look outside at TDS while having dinner or even just a couple of cocktails!

Oceano was terrific, and the view of Mythica from the balcony is incredible!