Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

• Minion

Re: TDL's Halloween TV ad video

Love it!

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

• steven.

not gonna lie but that was pretty darn cute.
    hahaha.

i can't wait for halloween season to begin.
    i like how they have the other page with all the villains and the other with mickey & the gang in hteir halloween costumes...i'm soooo excited! rawr.

thanks for the update.

:]
    i've got no strings.

• Loves Mickey!

Cute! I want one of those hats the smaller kids are wearing for the child!

• The Darkness to Light

LOL So adorable. I love it despite being able to read into it on a socialogical level that would normally suck the fun right out of how cute the commercial is.
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Looks like fun.

Side note, saw the feature on Disneyland California's Haunted Mansion Nightmare Halloween overlay (it's on the new Nightmare Before Christmas bluray/DVD) I'm right in thinking they do one at TDL also? Is it as good? Anyone seen both to compare? It looked so cool.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieB View Post
    Looks like fun.

Side note, saw the feature on Disneyland California's Haunted Mansion Nightmare Halloween overlay (it's on the new Nightmare Before Christmas bluray/DVD) I'm right in thinking they do one at TDL also? Is it as good? Anyone seen both to compare? It looked so cool.
    TDL's Haunted mansion has been recieving the Nightmare overlay for the past three years. This will be the 4th time they do so and will last from sept 12th, until Jan 13, 2009. Here is the page in the official site.

“Œ‹žƒfƒBƒYƒjーƒŠƒ]ーƒg:“Œ‹žƒfƒBƒYƒjーƒ‰ƒ“ƒh:ƒzーƒ“ƒeƒbƒhƒ}ƒ“ƒVƒ‡ƒ““ƒzƒŠƒfーƒiƒCƒgƒƒAー”

They overlay is done quite nicely, and I believe it shares many similarities with the DL overlay, with some differences.. I have not had the chance to see DL's just yet but I have heard some people comments that both have their good things.. Some prefer DL's and some prefer TDL's... I guess you will have to plan a trip to both and tell us about it?

EDIT: Why are the link's letters looking funny? Does everyone see the same I am or is it just my end of the PC??

• You have much to learn...

I've seen both HMH a few times- I think I like the outside decorations for Disneyland a little better, but there are some better scenes and decorations inside Tokyo Disneyland.

Tokyo's version from entering the mansion up till the point after you pass the stretching hallway is very different and nicer thatn California's version-from that point on, most of the mansion is somewhat the same with minor variations.

Jack & Sally appear more in Tokyo's version too- Sally is only in the very end of California's version.

But I still love both of them & wish they somehow will break down and bring it to Florida so I can see it 3 times a year!

• Banned User

Thanks for that perspective Jedi.. I am hoping I will make it to DLR this year for Halloween or Christmas... I hope. (fingers crossed)

• The Darkness to Light

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    EDIT: Why are the link's letters looking funny? Does everyone see the same I am or is it just my end of the PC??
    I've seen it the last two links I've seen you post it. The only thing I can tell you is that this normally happens when a computer doesn't have the language typeface/font you are posting the link as. But you and I both have Japanese language files on our computers (or at least I think you do. I know I do.), so for it to come up as code spam is kind of making me go "Whaaaaaa?"
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

• Banned User

This is happening ever since my PC was upgraded to Internet Explorer 8. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• You have much to learn...

I hope you can make it to Disneyland too- they do a pretty good job. Also each year they seem to be getting a little bit better with Halloween decorations. The Halloween party in DCA is a total bust- just trick or treating & the candy isn't even as good as WDW.

I'm trying it again for Columbus day weekend, so hopefully they may improve it somewhat.

Last year they had bought the older decorations from Tokyo- but the ding dongs put it near the parking structure along the tram route- they could have at least put it closer to the park!!

• When Will It Return?

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    This is happening ever since my PC was upgraded to Internet Explorer 8. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    TDL's Halloween TV ad

TDL's Halloween event welcome page

Fixed.

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

• Banned User

You have not fixed my problem in my PC yet... just wondering why this is happening and can not figure it out.

• Loves Mickey!

Today was the sneak preview for the parades! Banzai villains was super cute and fun!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast