Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Will return Soon...

My Three Days at Tokyo Disney Resort

Good Evening Everyone,

Just came back from my third and final day at Tokyo Disney Resort.

And What a three days!!

Had great weather, great times and amazing memories.

We started our first day at Tokyo Disney Seas. And It is just breath taking!! everything you have already heard is true this park is the benchmark for all others. i walked in, even though i had seen a million pictures, i just got goose bumps!

I am falling asleep right now so i will just post a couple of thoughts now and some pics to tide you over till i have time for a more detailed report in the next few days.

First up a huge thanks to all those who helped me and especially TDLFAN! all your suggestions helped.

Well.. Where to Begin, first the Cast Memebers desever a huge tip of my hat. They are the greatest CM i have ever encounted watching them interact with guests and the pride they take in there jobs shows in the presentation of the parks. they really make this place. From the Custodial crews to the Characters all go above and beyond and we just loved them.

Now Parades and Shows. I must admit, i have never enjoyed parades and thought they were a waste of time (Well a little always felt too long and repeditive.) Well TDR Sucked me in good, all the Parades I LOVED!!! we waiting an hour to watch with all the brillant Japanese Guests who site there so organised and don't push or stand up and WOW!! do they apprecitate the show! And the parades are just magic Halloween was great Jubliation was just Amazing and Dreamlights...... OH MY GOD!!!!! Such a long parade and me with my jaw dropped the ENTIRE time!! i felt like a kid i was so enthralled in the magic and emotion of it and the Float with Cinderella did it that just floored me. so i am now a parade lover (for TDR anyway)

Oh and the Shows at TDS The Legend of Mythica and BraviSEAmo! truly one of a kind shows with such strong soundtracks and simply stunning performances i bought the CDS straight away and am listening still! and Big band Beat, Any show where Mickey works that hard wins me :-P

I could go on but need my sleep everything was perfect i couldn't think of a single fault the place is run so perfect and CLEAN!!! it just immerses' you in the magic it was always ment to be.

Will write up more about each park soon but for now here are some TDS pics as between 3 of us we took 1000 pics of this place.

• Looking for Hidden Mickey

Re: My Three Days at Tokyo Disney Resort

Great pictures, can't wait to see more!
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

• Disney Princess

Wow love the pictures! I hope to go there someday! I can't wait to see more!

• hatbox ghost believer

Fabulous photos. Thanks for sharing your experience with the rest of us. Can't wait for more!!!
    Jon A. Leslie
    nojarama
    http://www.nojarama.com

• Sugar & Spice

Blog Entries

Great pictures... looking forward to seeing more!
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

• Oo-de-lally

Great TR and pics. That TOT look amazing. I wish DCA's looked that cool.
    Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
    Golly, what a day

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

One day I WILL drag the BF with me to TDR!

Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and photos.

• Minion

I want more!!!
    I want my cake back!

• Don't mess with the duck!

Great start, can't wait for more.

• Banned User

Worth repeating statements from the original post, and non-believers..pay attention:
    Quote Originally Posted by bigglesworth003 View Post

We started our first day at Tokyo Disney Seas. And It is just breath taking!! everything you have already heard is true this park is the benchmark for all others. i walked in, even though i had seen a million pictures, i just got goose bumps!
    Example of TDR's far superior theming over all the other Disney rsorts.

the Cast Memebers desever a huge tip of my hat. They are the greatest CM i have ever encounted watching them interact with guests and the pride they take in there jobs shows in the presentation of the parks. they really make this place. From the Custodial crews to the Characters all go above and beyond and we just loved them.
    Example of why TDR is the most efficiently operated resort of all.

Now Parades and Shows. I must admit, i have never enjoyed parades and thought they were a waste of time (Well a little always felt too long and repeditive.) Well TDR Sucked me in good, all the Parades I LOVED!!! we waiting an hour to watch with all the brillant Japanese Guests who site there so organised and don't push or stand up and WOW!! do they apprecitate the show! And the parades are just magic Halloween was great Jubliation was just Amazing and Dreamlights...... OH MY GOD!!!!! Such a long parade and me with my jaw dropped the ENTIRE time!! i felt like a kid i was so enthralled in the magic and emotion of it and the Float with Cinderella did it that just floored me. so i am now a parade lover (for TDR anyway)
    Example of why WDC should never budget their offerings that add and enhance the experiences on any day at the park.
    Oh and the Shows at TDS The Legend of Mythica and BraviSEAmo! truly one of a kind shows with such strong soundtracks and simply stunning performances i bought the CDS straight away and am listening still! and Big band Beat, Any show where Mickey works that hard wins me :-P
    Example about how TDR exceedsthe most discriminating guest's expectations.

everything was perfect i couldn't think of a single fault the place is run so perfect and CLEAN!!! it just immerses' you in the magic it was always ment to be.
    The crowning comment of the post... and why the simplest thing make the biggest impression of them all.

THIS IS WHY TDR IS THE BEST DISNEY RESORT OUT THERE. Nothing mentioned here has not been mentioned by me before in the past decade since I became a part of the internet community. Yet I am constantly accused of being 'biased". Reason why it pleases me to see these types of reviews coming from TDR. More amazing it is... to think that I go to TDR monthly and still get extreme enjoyment from my visits, so not only first timers react that way. TDR is that GOOD! Those are reviews that good old WDW can only dream of...

• World Traveler

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

• The Darkness to Light

Those night shots are STUNNING! What camera are you using?
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Great trip report and nice pictures so far.

WOW!!! Tokyo DisneySea is really amazing. Can't wait to see more pictures especially of the Disneyland Park. Just have been to DLRP which has a very well themed Magic Kingdom, but it seems that DisneySea is a little bit better themed.

• Directly directed

Beautiful pictures! And Scrooge mcDuck! How cool! Now I really want to go!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast