Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• TDR and Japan fan

Smile OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!: going to tdl

HI ALL OMG IM SO EXCITED, its my second time going to tdl i went in july loved sooooooo much im going in december between 12-20 so so and we might only get one or 2 days bc of the short time but would like to know during christmas what its must see and if the cold is really a problem and things like that any tips are good

• Lost in Wonderland

Re: OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!: going to tdl

It gets pretty cold. The wind at night makes you really cold, especially at Disney Sea. I remember waiting for Braviseamo in early December, wearing my wool coat with the hood up, trying to stand in the opposite direction from the wind. Hot tea and hot chocolate helped. Gloves, scarf, warm hat/hood are highly recommended for the evening. During the daytime I think it was sweater weather. It could rain, as it did a few days I was there, although it's not very heavy or often. December tends to be drier.

• Banned User

December is not my favorite time to visit but at least both parks put on a very nice Christmas event.. so that alone should make it worth visiting. Just be prepared for cold temperatures and dress accordingly.

• TDR and Japan fan

oh ok but im still excited and love winter i dont really care of it any recomendations like where do u eat a special menu of christmas like now its the halloweeen going on and i also think will be special since its their 25th aniversary which is very cool love the cleaness and all that

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Awesome - I would LOVE to visit TDL someday, I've heard it is an amazing place! =) Have fun and take pictures, lots of pictures.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• TDR and Japan fan

yes i think ill post mines of this july

• You have much to learn...

Have a great time- I've been there for the past 4 years now at the start of the Christmas festivities & have always enjoyed every moment of it. I usually go in November, so it isn't too cold yet- so I can't comment about the weather- but regardless, you'll have a great time>

I`m sure you`re going to have a wonderful time

Like the others have mentioned, it can get quite cold, so please remember to wear lots of warm clothes (though you might not feel so cold during the day, you probably will at night).

• Loves Mickey!

Quote Originally Posted by luckyone View Post
    oh ok but im still excited and love winter i dont really care of it any recomendations like where do u eat a special menu of christmas like now its the halloweeen going on and i also think will be special since its their 25th aniversary which is very cool love the cleaness and all that
    Luckyone the website didn't have so many pictures of the special menu's yet but here are some from the DisneyFan magazine. By the end of the week the Resort Dining magazine should be out with more info too. These were just the ones that were interesting to me so far but if you want more of the pics from the magazine let me know! I am really excited about the menu options fro TDLH this time and some of the changes they made to the lunch set I feel are a nice improvement despite the price raise which I feel is worth it.

Afternoon tea set at Dreamers Lounge 3000 yen

Lunch set at Dreamers Lounge 2200 yen (used to be 1500 yen but they added and aperatif and strawberry mousse, very nice!)

Lunch course at Canna 4500 yen (very good price!)

Lunch course at Oceano 5200 yen (Love the sleigh!!)

Dessert set at Hyperion Lounge 1950 yen

Special course at Blue Bayou 2900-3200 yen

Special course at East Side Cafe 2280 yen

• TDR and Japan fan

aww how nice ty for the pics well i think i need to EAT THAT SLEIGH LOL!

• TDR and Japan fan

also by the way since i dont speak japanase could u explain me the new shows and things that will come up anything important that is in the pages

• Loves Mickey!

Quote Originally Posted by luckyone View Post
    also by the way since i dont speak japanase could u explain me the new shows and things that will come up anything important that is in the pages
    Unfortunately my Japanese is very bad but I'll do my best to find out because I want to know too! It'll probably take a couple of days but I'll get back to you.

• Banned User

I sense the Kodansha people taking ichigopara to court for showing copyright images... :P

• TDR and Japan fan

hey ichigopara could u post some more pics about tht magazine or when i can find articles online??

• Resident of the Caldera

luckyone, do NOT underestimate how cold it can get. Warm pants, warm shirt, wool sweater, heavy winter coat, scarf, gloves, and hat. You'll need them all. The wind off the bay (and ocean) is nasty bitter cold.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast