•   
    • TDS and TDL FUN times

Im going to TDR- I need your help!

Hey All I will be going in February cold time but should be less crowed, I am looking for restruant advice for both Disneyland and Disney sea as well as the hotels... I will be spending 6 nights at the property the only thing that bums me out is they only sell four day park hoppers... Again Any advice is appreciated

• Banned User

Re: Im going to TDR- I need your help!

If you are going to be at the parks for 6 days in a row.. then I recommend you buy the 2-day passport and a 4-day. use the 2-day first, then the 4-day... but keep im mind you won't be able to parkhop until the last two days of the 4-day pass.

As for restaurants.. the menus at both parks are so varied... if is nearly impossible to recommend. There are so many good eateries at TDR.. both sit-down and fast food style...
    At TDL.. I like Plaza Restaurant, Queen of hearts, The Steakhouse, Hungry bear..
    At TDS... almost every restaurant in that park is fabulous, especially the sit down places... magellan's and Ristorante di Canaletto are a must. So is the fast food options at Casbah cafe, and Zambini bros. But trust me.. most places are great and it all depends on what type of food you are after.