TDR Fastpasses Linked?

I feel like we've talked about this, but couldn't find the thread (or maybe it was for DL). Anyway, my question...are the Fastpasses at TDR completely linked together or are they only partially linked. In otherwords, like at DL you can have a Fastpass for Roger Rabbit and one for Space Mtn at the same time, because they are on different systems. (At least that's what I've been told).

• Banned User

Re: TDR Fastpasses Linked?

I do not know for a fact and I have never received a FP for another attractions the times I have used the system.. but I do believe they had a surprise FP deal going on when they re-opened POTC with Jack Sparrow. But not sure if this is the case still. In regards to TDL, the FP rides are so popular, I do not think it would be clever for them to be giving FPs for other areas, especially when you have to wait a while to get a FP for some rides...like Hunny Hunt, TOT and Astroblasters

I didn't try it, but I'm pretty sure they all use the same system. You can, however, hold two fastpasses for different (or even the same) rides at the same time, if the first fast pass is for 3 or more hours after you got the fast pass. Meaning you can get a second fastpass either 1. when your current fastpass time comes up, or 2. 3 hours after recieving you current fastpass; whichever is shorter. Which is the same way it works in Disney World in Orlando. Don't know about California, though.

Thanks. I can't wait until May to give it a try.

• When Will It Return?

The FP attractions are all on the respective park's network. While the FP may all be in Japanese, look for a time printed on the bottom that's a little larger than all the kanji characters. That'll be the time a FP for a different attraction can be obtained.

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

Great tip. Thanks.

• Lost in Wonderland

Fastpasses are actually bilingual. Near the bottom it will say in English: "Your next FASTPASS ticket for another attraction will be available after xx:xx"

• Resident of the Caldera

All the rides which have FastPass are linked to the same system--no way to sneak around it in Tokyo (like you used to be able to do in Anaheim). But, the FastPass system at Tokyo Disneyland doesn't seem to be connected to the one at DisneySea. So, you could actually hold three FastPasses from each park simultaneously, giving you a total of six on a park-hopping day.