Pooh's reopening & Misc

Pooh's Hunny Hunt is scheduled to be down from 4/6 thru 4/21/09. Do they usually abide strictly by these schedules or is there a chance it may be open before 4/21?

Dreams Within
    will not be playing after 4/14. Will there be a forecourt show with a lottery? If so, where is the lottery machine?

I saw a post about watching BraveiSEAmo from the BellaVista Lounge. Is it also possible to see Legend of Mythica from here with the music piped in? Or would it be better to see it from the park?

And (assuming they weren't on hiatus) how would you rate these shows for 2 adults? What kind of food is served? (We always enjoy Hoop Dee Doo, if that tells you anything, and have been to the Luau at the WDW Poly.)
    Pecos Goofy's Frontier Revue / Horseshoe Roundup
    Lilo's Luau / Mickey & Minnie's Polynesian Paradise

Thanks in advance!

What kind of food is served?

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Re: Pooh's reopening & Misc

Pooh's Hunny Hunt is scheduled to be down from 4/6 thru 4/21/09. Do they usually abide strictly by these schedules or is there a chance it may be open before 4/21?
    Usually TDR keeps to the schedule, so the chance of Pooh opening sooner is slim, I'm afraid.

Dreams Within will not be playing after 4/14. Will there be a forecourt show with a lottery? If so, where is the lottery machine?
    No new forecourt show is scheduled to take place after the 25th Anniversary ends on the 14th. The next castle show will not start performances until the Summer, around July.

I saw a post about watching BraveiSEAmo from the BellaVista Lounge. Is it also possible to see Legend of Mythica from here with the music piped in? Or would it be better to see it from the park?
    Watching it from the lagoon area is best, as you can find a good position and angle to enjoy the show from.

And (assuming they weren't on hiatus) how would you rate these shows for 2 adults? What kind of food is served? (We always enjoy Hoop Dee Doo, if that tells you anything, and have been to the Luau at the WDW Poly.)
    Pecos Goofy's Frontier Revue / Horseshoe Roundup
    Lilo's Luau / Mickey & Minnie's Polynesian Paradise
    I can't comment on the shows in question, but I would like to point out the only way to currently book these shows is though a website, that is in Japanese only!

Thanks for the quick reply, Malin! That doesn't surprise me that the schedule would be honored.

And thanks for the advice on the lagoon shows. There's just so much to learn!

We're staying at MiraCosta (booked online) and there's an English language option on Vacation Maker to schedule those shows. I guess they're adding more English options. And I will mention that when I had questions about my reservation, I had excellent luck calling the Disney Resort Reservation Center (011-81-45-683-3333) and waiting to hear some English prompts. The nice young lady spoke excellent English (probably better than mine) and was very helpful.

Thanks again for your help!

• Not here to help

I watched BraviSEAmo! from the fortress next to the vulcano. The sight was good of the whole area and it semed like it wasn´t as crowded as some more obvious places from where the shows could be watched.
    Well that´s what I did...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wj0kpU-U44]YouTube - A short part of BraviSEAmo![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNyMc_zcv7c]YouTube - Final part of BraviSEAmo![/ame]
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by pajohnso View Post

And thanks for the advice on the lagoon shows. There's just so much to learn!

We're staying at MiraCosta (booked online) and there's an English language option on Vacation Maker to schedule those shows. I guess they're adding more English options. And I will mention that when I had questions about my reservation, I had excellent luck calling the Disney Resort Reservation Center (011-81-45-683-3333) and waiting to hear some English prompts. The nice young lady spoke excellent English (probably better than mine) and was very helpful.
    Mythica is such a huge production that you will not see it all on the first showing. Perhaps some of our other contributers will be able to advise you on a good spot to enjoy the show. I've enjoyed it from a couple of areas, but unfortunately I'm unaware of what the exact locations are named.

Good to see your able to book the shows online now though the English site. The Resort does appear to finally be making an effort in making it easier for international Guest to book there TDR vacations.