Leaving in 4 days!

So, finally, after 6 months of waiting (and way too much planning). The time is here. I've asked questions, read through countless threads and received many a great tip. So thank you all for your help. I'm leaving Sunday and will be staying at the DL Hotel, MC and the Sheraton. I'll also be making a weekend trip to Osaka to visit the aquarium and Universal Studios (staying at the Universal Port). Hoping to get some good weather and take a day trip to Nikko and hopefully a Mt Fuji/lakes tour. And of course spending some time in Tokyo.

I'm ready for getting up early, lines, soaking up the atmosphere in the Parks, playing the FP game, using some Japanese phrases, shopping and trying out some different foods. Honestly, can't wait to be a tourist!

Any last minute thoughts or suggestions?

• Miss Bee Taylor

Re: Leaving in 4 days!

No advice....other than go and have fun! We leave in 18 more days ourselves!
    WDW-July 2010
    **Tokyo~Tokyo Disney Resort**May 25-June 3, 2009**

Disneyland--all the time (we're Californians)
    Disneyland Paris-2002
    WDW-1999, 2000
    DisneyCruise-2000

It's great to see so many people heading over to Tokyo and seeing what Disney is really supposed to be like.

The only advice is to explore. Don't hit the place commando to run up the ride count. Take the time to look at the buildings, read the signs and the windows. Enjoy all the detail. Find the out of the way corners. Find a nice bench from time to time, sit back and let it all soak in while enjoying a nice bowl of sea salt ice cream or curry-flavored popcorn.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Another Voice View Post
    It's great to see so many people heading over to Tokyo and seeing what Disney is really supposed to be like.
    Agreed, but for the love of God.. do not dress like a WDW tourist while there.