Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Disney fan from Thailand

Talking 2 Question about ticket and Birthday

Hi,I would like to know 2 questions about TDR:
    - I see that TDR ticket will be passport that we must decision between TDS or TDL in whole day only. So, Are there any others ticket that we can travel in both of TDS and TDL within 1 day ?

- Are there any special or any benefit for guest who go to visit TDR in their birthday? gift, or special fastpass or anything?

Thank a lot.

• Will return Soon...

Re: 2 Question about ticket and Birthday

Quote Originally Posted by disneythaitown View Post
    - I see that TDR ticket will be passport that we must decision between TDS or TDL in whole day only. So, Are there any others ticket that we can travel in both of TDS and TDL within 1 day ?

- Are there any special or any benefit for guest who go to visit TDR in their birthday? gift, or special fastpass or anything?

Thank a lot.
    Im not sure about the Birthday question. With tickets however, TDR don't have 1 or 2 day Park hoppers. 3 and 4 days passes have park hoper privileges but not until the 3rd and 4th days.

Day 1: Select a Park
    Day 2: Select a Park
    Day 3: Park Hop
    Day 4: Park Hop

Only way you could visit 2 in one day for a visit less then 3 days you would have to buy a ticket to EACH park.

Are there any special or any benefit for guest who go to visit TDR in their birthday? gift, or special fastpass or anything?
    Approach a Cast Member and tell them it's your birthday, they'll give you a Happy Birthday sticker with your name written on it. If another CM sees you wearing it, they'll greet you with a "Happy Birthday! Omedetou gozaimasu!" Depending on the situation and/or location, you may receive some other benefits, but nothing like a FastPass or discount, etc. There are different stickers for each Park and each Disney Hotel.
    JoeInJpn
    Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
    For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
    Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

• Disney fan from Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by JoeInJpn View Post
    Approach a Cast Member and tell them it's your birthday, they'll give you a Happy Birthday sticker with your name written on it. If another CM sees you wearing it, they'll greet you with a "Happy Birthday! Omedetou gozaimasu!" Depending on the situation and/or location, you may receive some other benefits, but nothing like a FastPass or discount, etc. There are different stickers for each Park and each Disney Hotel.
    Thanks a lot, JoeInJpn, Is Special Birthday case available for foreign too or Japan people only ?

They give the birthday stickers and greetings to any Guest in the Parks/Hotels.
    JoeInJpn

• Banned User

Thank a lot.
    Seems like you have been visiting the WDC operated parks a bit too much. Not even the most ardent Apers get a discount or special FP at TDR, so what makes you believe they will treat someone who claims to be on their birthday any different or special over other guests? That's is the beauty of TDR.. all guests are equal.

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Seems like you have been visiting the WDC operated parks a bit too much. Not even the most ardent Apers get a discount or special FP at TDR, so what makes you believe they will treat someone who claims to be on their birthday any different or special over other guests? That's is the beauty of TDR.. all guests are equal.
    I do wish there was something other than the sticker for birthdays, though, honestly. My birthday is this month and I'm actually kinda disappointed about it. There are better birthday programs in the other parks. It's a cultural thing; birthdays are generally just not the same "big deal" for Japanese people as in the US, for example. This is - and has been - changing, though.

Any birthday gifts or benefits would be open to all park guests, so I don't think that would detract from equality; more like enhance everyone's special day. Especially since there are relatively few places offering birthday bonuses in Japan, I think it would be a nice touch for TDR. I can accept that we just get stickers, but I would be really stoked about an annual birthday pin badge (or badges by age), or even a special dessert or something. Just my two yen.^^

• Banned User

The birthday "programs" in the US parks you talk about are only this year as part of the "Celebrate Today" marketing campaign, and simply because they are so desperate for business in these hard financial times.. But trust me, this free day at the park on your birthday will come to an end as soon as the economy starts turning around.

Thumbs up Re: 2 Question about ticket and Birthday

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    The birthday "programs" in the US parks you talk about are only this year as part of the "Celebrate Today" marketing campaign...
    Oh! I didn't know that at all. Nix my earlier post, then. And thanks, TDLFAN. This understanding has honestly made me happier about my birthday. I'm gonna try to collect all those birthday stickers from the parks and hotels. I can buy my own cake and souvenirs.^^

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDad View Post
    Nix my earlier post, then. I can buy my own cake and souvenirs.^^
    I would nix the bear and eat my cake too.

Are there any others ticket that we can travel in both of TDS and TDL within 1 day ?
    I bought a 4-day pass from the Miracosta ticket desk last Sunday. Whereas previously, you couldn't park hop until days 3 and 4, they offered park hopping privileges on all four days for a nominal additional fee (I think it was 1600 yen or something).

Not sure if there was a park hopping option for a 1-day pass, though.

Quote Originally Posted by TomGirl307 View Post
    I bought a 4-day pass from the Miracosta ticket desk last Sunday. Whereas previously, you couldn't park hop until days 3 and 4, they offered park hopping privileges on all four days for a nominal additional fee (I think it was 1600 yen or something).

Not sure if there was a park hopping option for a 1-day pass, though.
    This is the Multi-day Passport Special campaign only for Disney-brand Hotel guests from April 1st, 2009 to March 31st, 2010. It is only available for 2-day passports and longer. Below is the price list:

Media (Adult / Teen / Child ; in yen):

2-day Passport Special (11,600 / 10,000 / 7,800)
    3-day Passport Special (14,500 / 12,700 / 9,800)
    4-day Passport Special (16,600 / 14,700 / 11,400)
    JoeInJpn

• Banned User

For the money they charge at the Miracosta.. they should give you a free night stay, free dinner plan, and park hopping for life!.. at WDW.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Why don't they offer 1 and 2 day parkhoppers? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TomGirl307 View Post

They offered me the same thing on my very first trip years back. Caught me by surprise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast