Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Munchings & Crunchings

Thank you so much for all those photos of DLP's Small World! It really looks like a lovely version. Some parts may be a little "toony", but overall, it's pretty classy, as is the rest of Disneyland Paris (minus some of their strange special events).

I really appreciate you posting so many pics, I know they take up a ton of space, and the effort you make on the captions.

the Paris ride looks pretty interesting, I can still see a few lifts from other Small Worlds there though overall it looks nice

how does it compare in length? is it WDW Length? or is it closer to Disneyland Length?

At local SOGO Department Storefronts around Japan, the large clocks are designed with the "small world" theme. At the top of the hour, they perform the theme song and some of the children dolls appear from the face of the clock. SOGO is the official sponsor of the Tokyo Disneyland attraction. You can even download a version for your PC!

• Banned User

Not sure if this is accurate but SOGO went Chapter 11 some time ago, and the only thing they begged to keep as part of their restructuring was the IASW sponsorship at TDR.

>>how does it (DLP's IASW) compare in length? is it WDW Length?<<

I have never clocked them but the Paris version seems tighter and appears to be a bit shorter than WDW's and virutal twin TDL, which in terms I believe are shorter than DL's original.

Isn't the height of WDW's IASW ceiling the same height as Tokyo's? if so WDW has NO excuse for not doing IASW Holiday

Quote Originally Posted by Disneydanny
    Isn't the height of WDW's IASW ceiling the same height as Tokyo's? if so WDW has NO excuse for not doing IASW Holiday
    it doesn't have an excuse, WDW just doesn't seem interested in getting onboard the holiday layover program the way all the other resorts have been (of course it started at Disneyland)

WDW was supposed to get HMH but decided instead to try throwing more money at Stitch Escape

I figure with rolly refurbs and how they keep adding attractions to all their parks they just don't see the need for it I mean why rework or upgrade something old when you could just build something completly new

Holiday layovers go hand in hand with refurbs after all

if Disneyland has problems with having too little space then WDW has issues with having too much

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12