Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: A Dutch couple in Tokyo

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    WDW scores more points? YUK! The Mk is the most outdated park of the DL style ones, The Studios is a thematic mess. EPCOT is a big shopping and dining mall with few attractions that are OK, and Animal Kingdom is probably the best experience because it benefitted from people who cared to do it right... but still needs to grow. What I do not understand is.. why does WDW scores point with you when 75% of the place is just overpriced hotels??? Worst, WDW is not the best maintained or cleanest of the Disney resorts, but being from Europe, maybe you are used to that type of surroundings at DLP?
    Personally, I score TDR as the best because it is well operated in so many levels.. cleanliness, staffing, uniqueness, entertainment, ease of travel within resort... etc etc. none of which WDW scores very high on. I even place Anaheim's original DL as a very close 2nd to TDR, and DLP only gets 3rd place for having the best versions of the most popular rides. Heck, I even place HKDL ahead of the WDW's MK simply because it is a charming park with lovely sorroundings and even nicer theming than that found in the old stale "Magic" Kingdom of good old (and I mean OLD) WDW.

Ok.......I guess you do not agree with me. Well everyone has their own oppinion ofcourse.
    I think WDW has a better experience because the resort is more immersive. I think it is a shame that the area surrounding the resort is such a mess.
    We both like WDW Magic Kingdom more than Tokyo disneyland because it is more intimate. Tomorrowland is way better in MK, in Tokyo it is a mess (not really messy) but it is so outdated. Transition areas between the lands are better done in MK. Sure Tokyo Disneyland has unique rides with Pooh and the Splash on steroids topping the charts for me but MK has Hall of presidents, Carrousel of progress, superior Haunted Mansion. Tokyo scores more points with the Jubilation Parade and Dreamlights but MK has Wishes and we are suckers for fireworks.
    We love Epcot because of the uniqueness and the entertainment around World showcase lagoon. Disney Studios is not high on our charts either but Animal Kingdom is a masterpiece (blink while passing DinoRama).
    Add to that great waterparks, dozens of great restaurants and a nice Downtown Disney area and you have, what is in our eyes, the best Disney resort in the world.

By the way, huge fan of cleanliness !! You should see my bathroom.

Red Face Re: A Dutch couple in Tokyo

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    ..and great gay bars. Don't forget that!!
    Sure thing !
    Add to that walking on wooden shoes, making cheese, "soft" drug policies, plucking tulips, cursing and being rude to each other and you have one of the most civilized societies in the world.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12