Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• You have much to learn...

Re: Rainy Day Duffy costume releases this Friday!

I just got back from WDW- would rather have been in TDR & catching up on posts.

I knew there were a lot of Duffy outfits, but didn't really know there were as many as the links posted above.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Talking Re: Rainy Day Duffy costume releases this Friday!

Welcome back, Jedimaster!^^

Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster7313 View Post
    I just got back from WDW- would rather have been in TDR...
    This I can understand.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster7313 View Post
    ...& catching up on posts.
    But this??? Is WDW really so bad that you'd rather be reading posts in a forum about TDR than visiting WDW??? I know TDLFAN talks about it all the time, but I just can't believe it's that bad... It's so BIG! There must be enough good things to balance out. No?

And, yeah, Duffy is a fashionista with a million different looks...well, maybe not a million.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDad View Post
    But this??? Is WDW really so bad that you'd rather be reading posts in a forum about TDR than visiting WDW??? I know TDLFAN talks about it all the time, but I just can't believe it's that bad... It's so BIG! There must be enough good things to balance out. No?
    Thatis exactly the problem with WDW.. it's too BIG and filled with a lot of fluff as opposed to solid attractions and entertaiment all around. And yes, there are good things to see and do at WDW, but in my modest opinion, the bad outweights the good, and that goes beyond the attractions to include their business practices, park maintenance and other areas where TDR sets the standards that the Walt Disney Co of today can not reach, or maybe they do not want to to spend to reach it.

Hey DuffyDad

The only forums in micechat I regularly follow are the Tokyo Disneyland, Hong Kong and Paris ones- there's enough to read about Disneyland and WDW elsewhere. I've been to the US parks too many times and have heard enough of rants and raves about them to follow them here. Just how many pictures can people post about the rehabs and construction walls going up at Disneyland every day.

I still like going to Disneyland and Disneyworld- I went last week for the Star Wars Weekends at the studios, but not much changes there from year to year, unless something new opens. TDR does things so much better and it's been said here on this site thousands of times, but it's true.

I'm off to Disneyland in September for the 40th Mansion Event and the D23 expo and possibly back to WDW in October, or even Disneyland Paris if I can work things out- but the biggest thing I'm looking forward to is coming back to Tokyo Disney Resort- I seem to feel more at home there lately than most of the other Disney parks

• Banned User

Speaking off... that Star Wars weekend events is getting really stale. This year's merchandise was stale and after seeing Warwick in person so many times, the excitement of it all has worn off... just like seeing TDL's Cinderellabration after the 3rd year.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Thumbs up Re: Rainy Day Duffy costume releases this Friday!

Thanks to Jedimaster for pointing out that the site I posted before with all the Duffy costumes also has a gallery of the small Duffy mascots and pin badges!

Yes, the Star Wars weekends have gotten really stale- I still do it from year to year as basically a tradition- I used to like going to see both the Flower & Garden and Star Wars weekends together, but they had separated the events in the past few years- so I stuck with Star Wars Weekends & dumped the Flower & Garden- This year they got back to at least the two events coinciding, but I couldn't manage getting the time off and getting down there for the first two weekends- so I opted for the last two.

I too wish they would either add to the event- try something new, from time to time- but they don't. The same stars are getting boring as well- Warwick is a nice guy- but how many times do we need to see him there. I was excited Matt Lautner (I probably got that wrong), was appearing as the voice of Anakin, but was upset when I found out he wasn't doing autographs. At least he was someone new.

DuffyDad, I found the page on the main link you had posted- I just tried clicking on each link on the left side of the page to bring up different Duffy items & info-that's the way to do it since I can't read any of it!! I really have to learn how to speak & read Japanese in the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12